Pittsburgh vs Carolina

J

janeeng

Hey Jim, wonder, I might jinx myself, but would be good for you! 4th quarter and 21 - 14, sorry Jim, with 4:04 to go, I know you can still make a score, but not sure you will!

Not to make excuses, but the last preseason game is where the starters play the least. Here are a few stats from the game:

Maddox 4 of 5 for 65 yards 0INT 0TD
Burress 1 catch for 11yds
Ward 1 catch for 20 yards

Zereoue 5 rushes for 33 yards
Bettis - 0 rushes

As you can see, it looks like they were lucky if they played 1 whole set of downs.

And now the fun begins...

Well, this is true!!!! last of the pre-season, and on to the Season....any bets going on??? guess no poll like you had, so maybe just leave it here???

Well, Jackass and I already have a bet. Who finishes with best record, Steelers or Giants. Case of beer on the line!

hmmm! case of beer, I am in then, Cowboys 1st, Steelers, then Giants!!!!! put me in on this one!!! I can afford a case of beer.

hahahaha, yep, I like the Homo Parcels, and I think he will bring something to the team, ok, so I hope so!!!!

We do?? When did this take place?? Now does the loser (Janeen) buy each of us a case or do you and Janeen both buy me a case?

:cool:

Originally posted by Jackass
We do?? When did this take place?? Now does the loser (Janeen) buy each of us a case or do you and Janeen both buy me a case?

:cool:

Short memory! The thread disappeared with the SQL crash on the other board, but YOU wanted to bet as to who went further!

Anyone else remember this, or did I imagine it?

Your right Jim!!! and Chuck, don't jinx yourself Honey, the games haven't even started - may the best TEAM win!!!!

Forum List

Back