Huggers vs Non-Huggers

Not a hugger at all, but I'll tolerate them from time to time for special occasions, if I'm in a good mood, or if I really need one.

Hugs are important to your well being. It gives you the feeling of being connected.

Here's a hug for you Lumpy.......(and a coochie coochie too :banana: )

1705974605332.png

Not a hugger. Don't wanna play touchy-feely with strangers.
I figured you for a non-hugger but "touchy-feely with strangers" ... I could see some exceptions but generally, nope..

I love Hugs .. not the ones that make you wonder .. (hey, what's going here !!! ) .. but say Yup, I do care!

:stir: .. I'm thinkin Democrats are lousy huggers.. ;)
I know a big old black woman democrat who is the best hugger you will ever meet. She'll bear hug you if you know her. No faux to her embraces.

I really only hug my grandma and my wife and my dad for the most part. I don't mind them I just don't instigate them with others but I'll accept one if they start it.

I do not hug anyone at work though. You run the risk of creating a false message to women sometimes if you hug too good, plus I don't want anyone to see and assume there is something there when it isn't. I also like to keep a personal barrier with co workers, I'll be work friends with them but that's it. Only exception is an older lady that hugs me sometimes, I don't want to hurt her feelings so I let her when she does it

I guess Covid changed the hugging habits but there are still some people who would rather grab you by the shoulders than shake your hand.

Forum List

Back