Pittsburgh Steelers! Yay!

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
The Pittsburgh Steelers are an excellent football team. I fully expect them to make it to the Super Bowl this year. This story will recap the Steeler's 15th win of the season. But this page will recap the entire history of the vaunted Steelers, from their humble beginnings in the 1930s to their dynasty of the 1970s to their success in 2004. It's enough to turn anyone into a Steelers fan! :gs:

(In the spirit of full disclosure, I lost a bet to lilcountriegal. I had wagered that the Houston Texans would win more games this year than the Steelers, who had a mediocre season last year, and who I thought would be worse. So as payment for losing said wager, I get to do this thread.)

gop_jeff said:
The Pittsburgh Steelers are an excellent football team. I fully expect them to make it to the Super Bowl this year. This story will recap the Steeler's 15th win of the season. But this page will recap the entire history of the vaunted Steelers, from their humble beginnings in the 1930s to their dynasty of the 1970s to their success in 2004. It's enough to turn anyone into a Steelers fan! :gs:

(In the spirit of full disclosure, I lost a bet to lilcountriegal. I had wagered that the Houston Texans would win more games this year than the Steelers, who had a mediocre season last year, and who I thought would be worse. So as payment for losing said wager, I get to do this thread.)

LOL. Go Steelers. I think the Steelers may win it all this year.

gop_jeff said:

*sigh*. Its hard being right all the time. :cof:

I was actually able to go to the Baltimore/Steelers game the day after Christmas (santa was nice to me :D ) .... what an awesome time. There just arent any better fans in the NFL than Steeler fans.

I sure do hope we make it all the way... The Pats kinda make me uneasy, but having home field advantage is a BIG help.

:gs: :gs:

gop_jeff said:

Gee and the cynic in me thought you were suking up to Jimnyc! :laugh:

Forum List

Back