‘PITCHFORKS’: Trump-Suporting Sherriff Calls For Mob Uprising

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
58025966170000c316acc2a5.jpeg

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.

This is horrifying.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a vocal backer Donald Trump, is urging Americans to take up pitchforks and torches, as the GOP nominee claims that the presidential election is rigged against him.

Clarke, who has called the Occupy and Black Lives Matter protests “anarchy,” made the call to arms on Twitter Saturday. He also complained about branches of government and media of being corrupt.

Clarke’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

His complaints of corruption follow Trump’s claims that the presidential election is rigged against him, as his polling sinks.

“The whole thing is one big fix. One big ugly lie. It’s one big fix,” Trump said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

Sheriff Supporting Trump Says It's Time To Bring Out 'Pitchforks And Torches'

Trump and his supporters are totally unhinged. "When" Trump loses the election - will they incite violence? The sheriff proves that insanity is colorblind.

Most Trump supporters are nuts. Why should this one surprise you?

Well, I'm not really surprised. However, it does boggle my mind when a black person says such crazy shit in defense of Trump. It sort of raises insanity to a new level.

I wouldn't worry about it, cointellpro type stuff runs wide and deep, the power structure will deal with them like they have any other group that threatened the status quo. The problem of course becomes, what do those of us who want to challenge the power structure to the benefit of all of us do now?

Well, I'm not really surprised. However, it does boggle my mind when a black person says such crazy shit in defense of Trump. It sort of raises insanity to a new level.

See:

Ben Carson. And although "white", look at how utterly insane Giulliani's gone.

See:

Yeah, ole Rain Man Carson is right up there with the Pitchfork Sheriff.

See:

Yeah, ole Rain Man Carson is right up there with the Pitchfork Sheriff.

This here, Sweet Jesus this is so so sad.

What a pitch.

Also interesting that a sheriff is inciting violence. He could lose his job over this -- and I hope the scumbag does.

Isn't he that black sheriff that has been on fox a bunch lately?

It's SUPPORTING moron. Oh and

• We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are … endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights…. That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men…. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. … Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence (1776).
I put the part you need to understand in bold. Its better pitchforks than rifles. :) That will come after Clinton and her henchman steal the election. :)

58025966170000c316acc2a5.jpeg

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.

This is horrifying.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a vocal backer Donald Trump, is urging Americans to take up pitchforks and torches, as the GOP nominee claims that the presidential election is rigged against him.

Clarke, who has called the Occupy and Black Lives Matter protests “anarchy,” made the call to arms on Twitter Saturday. He also complained about branches of government and media of being corrupt.

Clarke’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

His complaints of corruption follow Trump’s claims that the presidential election is rigged against him, as his polling sinks.

“The whole thing is one big fix. One big ugly lie. It’s one big fix,” Trump said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

Sheriff Supporting Trump Says It's Time To Bring Out 'Pitchforks And Torches'

Trump and his supporters are totally unhinged. "When" Trump loses the election - will they incite violence? The sheriff proves that insanity is colorblind.
You're a racist. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back