Police raid offices of Indiana voter registration project

Oh now don't go thinking the MSM is going to report on something that will upset the applecart. Everyone knows that voter fraud is just a myth, and that the picture ID requirements will do nothing but disenfranchise the dead.....er the minorities....

It has been covered, you should go to those sources.

Obviously you two dweebs don't know anything about this "case". I'm here in INDY and know someone who was working on that registration drive, in that office. You should look into it deeper, unless you just need a bogus partisanshit talking point. They were registering voters in poor neighborhoods. All it took was a rep sec of state to shut the operation down using the state police. There's nothing there to find, 10 "suspicious" registration forms out of 28,000. Everything collected on a drive like this MUST be turned in to the state, you can't just look at a registration, think "this one looks odd, I'll toss it out", for obvious reasons.

Everything was done as it should have been, the "investigation" will go nowhere, but that was not its intent. The intent was to gum up the works and tie things up until the election was over, to keep the impoverished from voting. And they looked at the funding of the voter registration project and didn't like it, assumed those voters would not vote their way. THAT'S how america works, the entire thing is a colossal lie.

It may not cut your way next time, this endless corruption.

Obviously you two dweebs don't know anything about this "case". I'm here in INDY and know someone who was working on that registration drive, in that office. You should look into it deeper, unless you just need a bogus partisanshit talking point. They were registering voters in poor neighborhoods. All it took was a rep sec of state to shut the operation down using the state police. There's nothing there to find, 10 "suspicious" registration forms out of 28,000. Everything collected on a drive like this MUST be turned in to the state, you can't just look at a registration, think "this one looks odd, I'll toss it out", for obvious reasons.

Everything was done as it should have been, the "investigation" will go nowhere, but that was not its intent. The intent was to gum up the works and tie things up until the election was over, to keep the impoverished from voting. And they looked at the funding of the voter registration project and didn't like it, assumed those voters would not vote their way. THAT'S how america works, the entire thing is a colossal lie.

That's called the "tip of the iceberg" and you claim that none is happening. Here we have 10 out of 28,000 SO FAR. Trust me. There will be more.

That's called the "tip of the iceberg" and you claim that none is happening. Here we have 10 out of 28,000 SO FAR. Trust me. There will be more.

Everything was done as it was supposed to be, they were turned into the state in this instance, it's the “incident” I have this kind of window on. I'd love to hear your up close experiences if you have any. Ass for the manufactured mass paranoia infecting american society ..... pass, thanks.

Everything was done as it was supposed to be, they were turned into the state in this instance, it's the “incident” I have this kind of window on. I'd love to hear your up close experiences if you have any. Ass for the manufactured mass paranoia infecting american society ..... pass, thanks.

We have had numerous instances of voter fraud in southern Nevada. One of them led to ACORN being destroyed here in the State. Up here in the north there have been two attempts (by outside groups, one from California, one from Washington State) to corrupt the process but the local voter watch groups have been able to watch them so closely that they weren't able to do anything though they tried. Thus nothing made it into the local papers.

We have had numerous instances of voter fraud in southern Nevada. One of them led to ACORN being destroyed here in the State. Up here in the north there have been two attempts (by outside groups, one from California, one from Washington State) to corrupt the process but the local voter watch groups have been able to watch them so closely that they weren't able to do anything though they tried. Thus nothing made it into the local papers.

Yeah, because no one tried to make political hay from it perhaps. Each case should be looked at on a case by case basis.

Forum List

Back