‘PITCHFORKS’: Trump-Suporting Sherriff Calls For Mob Uprising

It's SUPPORTING moron. Oh and

• We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are … endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights…. That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men…. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. … Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence (1776).
I put the part you need to understand in bold. Its better pitchforks than rifles. :) That will come after Clinton and her henchman steal the election. :)
Oh and if you didn't know that's in the DOI....ya know one of our founding documents.

Most Trump supporters are nuts. Why should this one surprise you?

Well, I'm not really surprised. However, it does boggle my mind when a black person says such crazy shit in defense of Trump. It sort of raises insanity to a new level.

See:

Ben Carson. And although "white", look at how utterly insane Giulliani's gone.

Yeah, ole Rain Man Carson is right up there with the Pitchfork Sheriff.
Oh look! Another resident racist! Wow Dems are coming out of the woodwork today...

It's SUPPORTING moron. Oh and

• We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are … endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights…. That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men…. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. … Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence (1776).
I put the part you need to understand in bold. Its better pitchforks than rifles. :) That will come after Clinton and her henchman steal the election. :)
Oh and if you didn't know that's in the DOI....ya know one of our founding documents.

Go ahead bub, act out on that. Please do go try to be free in america.

Will the National Guard be out on election day? They may be needed to keep these deranged homegrown terrorists in line.

Also interesting that a sheriff is inciting violence. He could lose his job over this -- and I hope the scumbag does.
Yeah racist boy; You can't stand having a black guy in a position of authority over you. So when do the lynchings start?

Well, I'm not really surprised. However, it does boggle my mind when a black person says such crazy shit in defense of Trump. It sort of raises insanity to a new level.

See:

This here, Sweet Jesus this is so so sad.

What a pitch.

He's demonstrated himself to be an absolute moral prostitute.

58025966170000c316acc2a5.jpeg

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.

This is horrifying.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a vocal backer Donald Trump, is urging Americans to take up pitchforks and torches, as the GOP nominee claims that the presidential election is rigged against him.

Clarke, who has called the Occupy and Black Lives Matter protests “anarchy,” made the call to arms on Twitter Saturday. He also complained about branches of government and media of being corrupt.

Clarke’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

His complaints of corruption follow Trump’s claims that the presidential election is rigged against him, as his polling sinks.

“The whole thing is one big fix. One big ugly lie. It’s one big fix,” Trump said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

Sheriff Supporting Trump Says It's Time To Bring Out 'Pitchforks And Torches'

Trump and his supporters are totally unhinged. "When" Trump loses the election - will they incite violence? The sheriff proves that insanity is colorblind.

Keep staying silent on BLM calling for Blacks to take to the white suburbs while you unleash on a Black sheriff. You people are OK with those uprisings but when a Black gets in your way, you are bothered.

Will the National Guard be out on election day? They may be needed to keep these deranged homegrown terrorists in line.
So now you want voter intimidation to boot?! Wow! you must be really confident of a Hillary victory.

See:

This here, Sweet Jesus this is so so sad.

What a pitch.

He's demonstrated himself to be an absolute moral prostitute.

And they always gotta drag Jesus into that shyte. Unbawebbable.

Also interesting that a sheriff is inciting violence. He could lose his job over this -- and I hope the scumbag does.
Yeah racist boy; You can't stand having a black guy in a position of authority over you. So when do the lynchings start?

Sounds like the sheriff is calling for them pretty soon.
And now you want to "blame it on the black guy". How original.

58025966170000c316acc2a5.jpeg

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Americans resort to “pitchforks and torches” because he says the government is corrupt.

This is horrifying.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a vocal backer Donald Trump, is urging Americans to take up pitchforks and torches, as the GOP nominee claims that the presidential election is rigged against him.

Clarke, who has called the Occupy and Black Lives Matter protests “anarchy,” made the call to arms on Twitter Saturday. He also complained about branches of government and media of being corrupt.

Clarke’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

His complaints of corruption follow Trump’s claims that the presidential election is rigged against him, as his polling sinks.

“The whole thing is one big fix. One big ugly lie. It’s one big fix,” Trump said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

Sheriff Supporting Trump Says It's Time To Bring Out 'Pitchforks And Torches'

Trump and his supporters are totally unhinged. "When" Trump loses the election - will they incite violence? The sheriff proves that insanity is colorblind.

Keep staying silent on BLM calling for Blacks to take to the white suburbs while you unleash on a Black sheriff. You people are OK with those uprisings but when a Black gets in your way, you are bothered.

He's not in anybody's way. He's just another fruit loop supporting Trump.

Forum List

Back