Piss off the Democrats...LOL!

tonyarn

Nov 28, 2008
I read this elsewhere, but thought it was funny.

The best way to piss of a democrat at this point would be for Bush to resign which would make Cheney the president. Cheney would appoint Condoleeza Rice as his VP. 2 weeks later, Cheney would resign, thus making Condoleeza Rice our first BLACK, FEMALE president!

The best way to piss of a democrat at this point would be for Bush to resign which would make Cheney the president. Cheney would appoint Condoleeza Rice as his VP. 2 weeks later, Cheney would resign, thus making Condoleeza Rice our first BLACK, FEMALE president!

cheney is a walking dead man he never live long enough to run for office and he would have less chance than bush if he could run again..and I think by now most people realize condi is just some kind of shapeshiting lizard ..bride of Satan..posing as a black woman

Last edited:
:lol:
cheney is a walking dead man he never live long enough to run for office and he would have less chance than bush if he could run again..and I think by now most people realize condi is just some kind of shapeshiting lizard ..bride of Satan..posing as a black wojman

thats most likey----condi is a shapeshiter lizard :lol:

I'd think the Republicans installing a black female as president would piss themselves off.

Tony, dude, you have way too much time on your hands.

:lol: And unlike Obama, Rice is black.

:lol: And unlike Obama, Rice is black.

Oh, please....are we going to start arguing over whether Obama is black? How ridiculous.

Rice is an intelligent woman but was nothing but a shill for George Bush and speakling of funny names, hers sounds like a menu item at Friday's

Oh, please....are we going to start arguing over whether Obama is black? How ridiculous.

Rice is an intelligent woman but was nothing but a shill for George Bush and speakling of funny names, hers sounds like a menu item at Friday's

I see you missed the joke.

Barack is the magic negro.

I understand the OP, I'm trying to understand this:

Why would that piss off Republicans?

Some Republicans don't have an excellent track record when it comes to sympathy for minorities.

(waiting for the expected tirade that Amanda has been telegraphing......)

OK let's have it!

Forum List

Back