Pink Username

On the home page, on the bottom, it shows that admins are in red, "super mods" blue, mods yellow/orange.

And now, banned members in pink. It may change, as CK is trying to find the best fit:)

Thanks!

The new yellow/orange hurts my eyeballs with it's translucence. :(

On the home page, on the bottom, it shows that admins are in red, "super mods" blue, mods yellow/orange.

And now, banned members in pink. It may change, as CK is trying to find the best fit:)
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]

fine, pink for the banned.

:eusa_hand:

pink commas is a bit overboard.

what is the difference between super mods and mods?

:confused:

That is a great question .... for [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] ;)

[MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

the difference is where they have button power and what then can and cant do behind the curtain.

a super mod is universal.. or global mod. They can go everywhere in any thread in any forum. They have button function everywhere and can "mod" you anywhere at anytime.

a mod is only a mod of the section they have permission to mod. So if you are a mod in the general section.. you can mod ONLY in the general section. They have no power in other forums such as politics.

Last edited:
i want to be a Y-mod

usernoob: why yuz a mod?

Y-mod: see name, y axe?

I'm using the X-Men model. There are Superheroes...and then there are X-Men Superheroes.

And for the record, I am not, have not been, and have no desire to be an actual mod. Being in management on a message board takes all the fun out of posting. I prefer to have "no responsibilities whatsoever" to anything other than my own enjoyment.

i figured that is what you meant and i'm with you, never ever want to be a mod. it is for some people, but not for me. they pretty much do a thankless, however, necessary job. they deserve kudos, save for the power hungry wannabes that treat modship as their first real taste of "power".

If I'm ever a mod it will be on my own forum. But I can't really imagine a life that would be boring enough for me to want to do that.

It means USMB has a new decorator who didn't do well in the Science of Color. :cuckoo:

Or they made you a mod and didn't tell you! :eek:

you mean CK is mr. Shaman sock?!?!?!? :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTk-t8s_R0Y]Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Ray Charles - YouTube[/ame]

gayflag.jpg

:gay::gay::gay::gay:

you mean CK is mr. Shaman sock?!?!?!? :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTk-t8s_R0Y]Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Ray Charles - YouTube[/ame]

gayflag.jpg

:gay::gay::gay::gay:

Yeah, and I can't think of who that guy is who sang it on the City of Angels soundtrack. Or was it the Meg Ryan movie about the book store...... You've Got Mail?? I liked his better than Ray Charles and Judy Garland put together. They are definitely workin' it here! Definitely!

Last edited:
This is it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnwJkf5JO74]You've Got Mail - Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Harry Nilsson) - YouTube[/ame]

You've Got Mail.

Forum List

Back