Pink Username

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
I noticed this morning that there are some new colors to differentiate the status of members. The first thing I saw was Newbi's name was in blue to clarify her status as a super moderator over the orange used in the past for all mods.

Just now I came across the posts of a member on hiatus who's name was in pink. Good move. Thanks, Staff!

Or, you're a Commie Sympathizer or a Breast Cancer Awareness Supporter.

I noticed this morning that there are some new colors to differentiate the status of members. The first thing I saw was Newbi's name was in blue to clarify her status as a super moderator over the orange used in the past for all mods.

Just now I came across the posts of a member on hiatus who's name was in pink. Good move. Thanks, Staff!

Yesterday the Doc was Purple! Did he hold his breath for too long? :eusa_angel:

an outed liberal bedwetter :lol:

Well, according to below, I am wrong.

Last edited:
Or you are a panther...

pantbrk1.jpg

On the home page, on the bottom, it shows that admins are in red, "super mods" blue, mods yellow/orange.

And now, banned members in pink. It may change, as CK is trying to find the best fit:)

what is the difference between super mods and mods?

:confused:

Mods, Super Mods....I'd like to be an X-Mod!

On the home page, on the bottom, it shows that admins are in red, "super mods" blue, mods yellow/orange.

And now, banned members in pink. It may change, as CK is trying to find the best fit:)

what is the difference between super mods and mods?

:confused:

Super mods are for those whose whiny and erroneous flow is exceptionally heavy; mods are just for the regular flow.

Last edited:

i want to be a Y-mod

usernoob: why yuz a mod?

Y-mod: see name, y axe?

I'm using the X-Men model. There are Superheroes...and then there are X-Men Superheroes.

And for the record, I am not, have not been, and have no desire to be an actual mod. Being in management on a message board takes all the fun out of posting. I prefer to have "no responsibilities whatsoever" to anything other than my own enjoyment.

I saw that TM's name was pink and figured she now likes girls. Turns out it means she's banned? lol The color makes it easier to spot those-whose-name-shall-not-be-spoken-of. I like it.

I think they should color code Permabans separately from Time Out Bans.

i want to be a Y-mod

usernoob: why yuz a mod?

Y-mod: see name, y axe?

I'm using the X-Men model. There are Superheroes...and then there are X-Men Superheroes.

And for the record, I am not, have not been, and have no desire to be an actual mod. Being in management on a message board takes all the fun out of posting. I prefer to have "no responsibilities whatsoever" to anything other than my own enjoyment.

i figured that is what you meant and i'm with you, never ever want to be a mod. it is for some people, but not for me. they pretty much do a thankless, however, necessary job. they deserve kudos, save for the power hungry wannabes that treat modship as their first real taste of "power".

Forum List

Back