Pin The Tail on the Progressive...

Today, the news report is that Principal Greta Hawkins has pulled the Justin Bieber song, and
will allow the children to sing "America the Beautiful"

But....what about all the other cultures that think their nation is beautiful???

As in, "I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism."
And don't forget Hitler believing in Aryan exceptionalism. It is still Fascism, only the name has been changed to conceal the Fascists.

;)

Did I ever mention that I'm a Goldwater Conservative AND that I want to have your baby? ;)
We need another Goldwater. That man was awesome.

I, too, am a Goldwater conservative. THAT is the GOP I joined. Now, we are a one-party state and look at the shit we have.

Goldwater was one of many in the GOP running for Office when he did...

He also got his Ass Handed to him by LBJ. :thup:

The Result would be the same if another Goldwater were to Run for President.

The Presidency isn't about Individuals Wants and Desires for the Office... It's about getting the Majority of 10's of Millions of People's Votes that then Translates into an Electoral Win.

10's of Millions of People are DIVERSE by Nature.

:)

peace...

LBJ won for the same reason that Americans landed on the Moon. It was legacy of an assassinated JFK.

Today, the news report is that Principal Greta Hawkins has pulled the Justin Bieber song, and

But....what about all the other cultures that think their nation is beautiful???

As in, "I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism."
And don't forget Hitler believing in Aryan exceptionalism. It is still Fascism, only the name has been changed to conceal the Fascists.

Believing that your race has superior characteristics, and imposing BREEDING restrictions to achieve those physical characteristics, is NOT the same as being committed to the success of your country, and harboring a belief that there are the things about your country that make it worthy of admiration. Racial superiority is based on physical characteristics...national exceptionalism consists of CONCEPTS such as liberty, economic stability, and security.

Last edited:

Seek help

Forum List

Back