Pin The Tail on the Progressive...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Principal bans 'God Bless the USA' from kindergarten graduation

2. A New York school principal has banned Lee Greenwood's song "God Bless the USA" from a kindergarten graduation ceremony,...

3. Greta Hawkins heads up the Edna Cohen School in Coney Island and told staffers to drop the patriotic song from the program because she didn't want to "offend other cultures."

4. The children were to sing Greenwood's popular song and waving tiny American flags at their graduation.

5. The touching lyrics include "...I love this land, God bless the USA" and "...the flag still stands for freedom, and they can’t take that away," but the principal removed it from the program after hearing the students sing it at rehearsal.

6. Parent Luz Lozada tells the New York Post, “A lot of people fought to move to America to live freely, so that song should be sung with a whole lot of pride."

7. Department of Education spokeswoman Jessica Scaperotti tells the New York Post that she supports the principal's decision noting, "The lyrics are not age-appropriate."

8. However, Justin Bieber's song, "Baby" is apparently considered age-appropriate for five-year-olds who will be singing lines from the song that include, "I'm in pieces, baby fix me" and "Are we an item? Girl, quit playin' ... We're just friends," what are you sayin'?"

9. ... DOE spokeswoman Scaperotti did note that children at the school recite the Pledge of Allegiance and sing "America the Beautiful" every day in class, insiders tell the New York Post that the principal tried to put a stop to that a few years ago but failed after the staff objected.

10. She has been called a bully and a tyrant by staffers and was reprimanded by the Department of Education in 2010 for calling the Edna Cohen School "racist" and declaring, "I’m black. Your previous principal was white and Jewish. More of us are coming.”
Principal bans 'God Bless the USA' from kindergarten graduation - Providence Pop Culture | Examiner.com

So....how do you think Principal Hawkins is voting in November?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3NBqT3LBc]School Children Taught to Praise Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans have taken flag waving to a disgusting level.

Remember when Bush said, "You are with us or with the terrorists?"

4 years of Republicans saying the president is "not American" and not "Christian".

The worst part is the hypocrisy. Republicans claim to be the party of Jesus, but shout "let him die" and applaud executions at their political rallies. Don't say it's not true. We have video.

Republicans gleefully sent young Americans off to Iraq to be killed and maimed for oil while hiding behind a banner of patriotism and fear. They say they support the troops when you have John McCain saying that if you give soldiers benefits like education, they won't want to stay in the military or Sen. Coburn planning on ways to cut veterans health care benefits.

Republicans have no idea what their leadership is doing. But they support them, no matter what it is. Even when Republicans were giving out no bid contracts in Iraq and soldiers were being electrocuted from sub standard housing. Republicans yawn over stuff like that.

Then there is the hatred towards minorities.

Yet, Republicans have convinced themselves they are the party of God and patriotism while showing disdain for both.

And you, one of the worst liars and most disgusting people I've been unfortunate to come in some slight contact with. I feel dirty having a post next to one of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

4 years of Republicans saying the president is "not American" and not "Christian".

The worst part is the hypocrisy. Republicans claim to be the party of Jesus, but shout "let him die" and applaud executions at their political rallies. Don't say it's not true. We have video.

Republicans gleefully sent young Americans off to Iraq to be killed and maimed for oil while hiding behind a banner of patriotism and fear. They say they support the troops when you have John McCain saying that if you give soldiers benefits like education, they won't want to stay in the military or Sen. Coburn planning on ways to cut veterans health care benefits.

Republicans have no idea what their leadership is doing. But they support them, no matter what it is. Even when Republicans were giving out no bid contracts in Iraq and soldiers were being electrocuted from sub standard housing. Republicans yawn over stuff like that.

Yet, Republicans have convinced themselves they are the party of God and patriotism while showing disdain for both.

And you, one of the worst liars and most disgusting people I've been unfortunate to come in some slight contact with. I feel dirty having a post next to one of yours.
Is this your dissertation for becoming overseer of the new Auschwitz to exterminate Republicans, rdean?

If your handlers win, you may be in for job security. :rolleyes:

Anyone but Obama 2012. His policies and Narcissistic Personality Disorder have sunk this country to new lows.

You have a very narrow view of people and little tolerance, yet you want to call "others" bigots. You need to look in the mirror rdean then tell us what you really see.

Progressives hate our country and everything we have ever stood for.

and get this,
Republicans have taken FLAG WAVING to a disgusting level.

proves my point

Even more:

The American left hates the America that believes in American exceptionalism, is prepared to use force to fight what it deems as dangerous evil, affirms the Judeo-Christian value system, believes in the death penalty, supports male-female marriage, rejects big government, wants lower taxes, prefers free market to governmental solutions, etc. The American left, like the rest of the world's left, loathes that America.
Prager, "Still The Best Hope"

So what America does the American Left love? That is for those on the left to answer. But given their beliefs that America was founded by racists and slaveholders, that it is an imperialist nation, that 35 million Americans go hungry, that it invades countries for corporate profits, and that it is largely racist and xenophobic, it is a fair question. The World Doesn't Hate America, the Left Does - Dennis Prager - Townhall Conservative Columnists

Get a grip numb nuts. :cuckoo:

As to feeling dirty; you and your OWS buddies don't seem to care about personal hygiene.

So I doubt being filthy is much of a problem for you. :doubt:

Last edited:

Baseless bullshit, hyperbole, and misinformation from rdummy once again.. par for the course

Progressives have been practicing intellectual pedophilia on our children for generations. They turn our children, especially minorities in the inner city into wards of the state and good little state worshiping drones.

The Department of Education must be eliminated immediately and the UFT should be treated like the terrorists organization it is

Last edited:
Anyone but Obama 2012. His policies and Narcissistic Personality Disorder have sunk this country to new lows.

You have a very narrow view of people and little tolerance, yet you want to call "others" bigots. You need to look in the mirror rdean then tell us what you really see.

I just neg him and move on to the next thread.

and get this,

proves my point

Even more:

The American left hates the America that believes in American exceptionalism, is prepared to use force to fight what it deems as dangerous evil, affirms the Judeo-Christian value system, believes in the death penalty, supports male-female marriage, rejects big government, wants lower taxes, prefers free market to governmental solutions, etc. The American left, like the rest of the world's left, loathes that America.

So what America does the American Left love? That is for those on the left to answer. But given their beliefs that America was founded by racists and slaveholders, that it is an imperialist nation, that 35 million Americans go hungry, that it invades countries for corporate profits, and that it is largely racist and xenophobic, it is a fair question. The World Doesn't Hate America, the Left Does - Dennis Prager - Townhall Conservative Columnists

Why don't you break free of your intellectual subservience once in a while, and tell us what you think?

and get this,

proves my point

Even more:

Ah yes, more warmongering chest pounding from another garden variety chickenhawk, Dennis Prager.

and get this,

proves my point

Even more:

Why don't you break free of your intellectual subservience once in a while, and tell us what you think?

Let's just take a look at the 'intellectual' argument of the left:

Ohh wooaah [x3]

You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
We're just friends, what are you saying?
Say there's another and look right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time
And I was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Oh, for you I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'm going down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around

And I'm like
Baby, baby, baby oooh

Baby, baby, baby oooh

[Ludacris:]
Luda! When I was 13, I had my first love,
There was nobody that compared to my baby
and nobody came between us or could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh, I was star-struck,
she woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks.
She made my heart pound, it skipped a beat when I see her in the street and
at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.
She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying...

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Baby, baby, baby oooh

I'm gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)
Now I'm all gone (gone, gone, gone...)
I'm gone

As opposed to:

If tomorrow all the things were gone
I'd worked for all my life,
And I had to start again
with just my children and my wife,
I'd thank my lucky stars
to be living here today,
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
and they can't take that away.

I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died
who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you
and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

From the lakes of Minnesota
to the hills of Tennessee,
Across the plains of Texas
from sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston
and New York to L.A.,
There's pride in every American heart
and it's time we stand and say:

I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died
who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you
and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

To argue that the former is more 'age appropriate' is nothing short of laughable. But you carry one defending that one. Seriously.

and get this,

proves my point

Even more:

Why are you so afraid of using "me," and settle for the oh-so-Liberal "us"?

C'mon, boy....stand on your own two hooves....I mean feet.

and get this,

proves my point

Even more:

Ah yes, more warmongering chest pounding from another garden variety chickenhawk, Dennis Prager.

Who put in more time in the service, the guy who loves America, or the President?

Progressives piss me off!
cartman.gif

I have said it from the beginning and I still say it: The left and progressives HATE this nation; they hate the military and the men and women who have joined and fought; and they absolutely DETEST and vigorously oppose the idea of this nations exceptionalism. When someone from the left or a progressive says that veterans should be respected and taken care of, it's like an alarm bell going off for me. There is some other reason that they are saying it because it is NOT what they believe.

I have NEVER read such mindless, ridiculous CRAP that rdean spouts routinely (Okay, except for the crap that truthmatters spouts). I cannot imagine the world that he lives in. Although I do have these visions of a 35 year old sitting in his mother's basement alternating between writing on this forum and playing video games.

The story here just underlines why education is headed toward the toilet... A bunch of left-wing radicals are running it.

Forum List

Back