“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon."

Wow, cops are against protesters who find issue with the police behavior. Pretty bold move there I have to admit

So would you want any of your relatives to be in law enforcement knowing that a war is now being waged by people like you ?
The number of police officers killed is continually dropping. The number of civilians killed by police is increasing. Who is waging war on whom?

No question you are 100% right!
What has happened though is ignorant pigs like you have totally lost any respect for law enforcement and you really should listen to exactly what
Chris Rock states in this video if you don't want an encounter with a now even MORE trigger happy cop and with good cause they are that way!
I certainly wouldn't have any problem any more resorting to arrests of idiots described in this video that Chris Rock is trying to get those idiots obviously like you
to comprehend!!!

Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

So if its not about race then why did Chris Rock in that video recommend that blacks get a white friend? LMAO....:smartass:

Wow, cops are against protesters who find issue with the police behavior. Pretty bold move there I have to admit

Wow, cops are against protesters who find issue with the police behavior.

They were only targeting the cops that have shown poor behavior?

Yep, And cops knowing they are full of shit cry foul. The ones that arent know they cannot be talking about them. See how that works?

Yep, And cops knowing they are full of shit cry foul. The ones that arent know they cannot be talking about them. See how that works?

and the people on the sidelines see them all painted with the same brush, and can't tell them apart.

and the people on the sidelines see them all painted with the same brush, and can't tell them apart.
You assume you know what the people on the sidelines think.

Kinda ironic considering the largest group offing blacks is blacks.

Fuck them... nobody every said black lives don't matter.. unless of course you look at the behavior of blacks, 'cause they don't seem to think black lives matter much. Whitey and the police are the least of their worries.
It is true that Black lives seem to matter far less to Blacks than to Whites, based upon who's doing who.

Time to modify the bumper stickers and memes to read: "Black Lives Matter - to everybody but Blacks" .

They're just pretending to think that. How else would they pretend to be outraged at the murders of people by cops

They're just pretending to think that. How else would they pretend to be outraged at the murders of people by cops

You and this guy have a lot in common..

th

(lotsa spinning)

Kinda ironic considering the largest group offing blacks is blacks.

Fuck them... nobody every said black lives don't matter.. unless of course you look at the behavior of blacks, 'cause they don't seem to think black lives matter much. Whitey and the police are the least of their worries.

What does white killing whites and blacks killing blacks have to do with cops shooting people with impunity?
Cops don't. You're just too retarded to understand.

69ec8856fe0e46773e6b74faf376f1bb.jpg
You are a retard.

What is the difference between blm and any other terrorist organizations except for reason they want to kill innocents and fact they are currently govt sanctioned terrorists

You should admit you can't read and have no idea what you are talking about. Idiot.

One has to wonder why you typed that if you believed it, dick hole
One has to wonder if you have any brains whatsoever.

You can wonder about that and if I can read since these posts arent a clue

You should admit you can't read and have no idea what you are talking about. Idiot.

One has to wonder why you typed that if you believed it, dick hole
One has to wonder if you have any brains whatsoever.

You can wonder about that and if I can read since these posts arent a clue
You are clueless.

I dont have a brain, cant read and clueless which begs the question how am I typing? AmericanFirst is perplexed with his big brain

Sorry but this POS, with the "duh" look, life does not matter one bit and the sooner Texas takes it from him the better off society will be.

ALLEGED TEXAS COP-KILLER SHOT DEPUTY 15 TIMES

AP_395234572758-640x480.jpg

Forum List

Back