“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon."

Anyone in a Black lives matter T-Shirt is a fucking racist bigoted uneducated inner city dirt bag. What do you think you are solving? All you idiots are doing is showing White Racist's that they have been right all along.

Anyone in a Black lives matter T-Shirt is a fucking racist bigoted uneducated inner city dirt bag. What do you think you are solving? All you idiots are doing is showing White Racist's that they have been right all along.
White racists have never been right. Theyve only been the stool pigeons for the upper class.

Hey some of them are also being paid!
Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

Sorry but this POS, with the "duh" look, life does not matter one bit and the sooner Texas takes it from him the better off society will be.

ALLEGED TEXAS COP-KILLER SHOT DEPUTY 15 TIMES

AP_395234572758-640x480.jpg
Chickens coming home to roost.

Sorry but this POS, with the "duh" look, life does not matter one bit and the sooner Texas takes it from him the better off society will be.

Get lost. You're not to be taken serious...anymore than the retard in the picture. Sooner he's dead, dead, dead the better and that goes for any "blacklivesmatter retard. The fools can't win, they never had a prayer. They are nothing but ignorant little nothings...like you

Get lost. You're not to be taken serious...anymore than the retard in the picture. Sooner he's dead, dead, dead the better and that goes for any "blacklivesmatter retard. The fools can't win, they never had a prayer. They are nothing but ignorant little nothings...like you
I agree with the thought they cant win. I think it dangerous and a waste of resources to expect whites to stop being racist just because you told them so. Nothing in the history of their conduct suggests that they will do anything other than fight to maintain their grip on power at the expense of other people. Thanks for admitting you guys are simply racists and there is pretty much nothing anyone can do about it.

I agree with the thought they cant win. I think it dangerous and a waste of resources to expect whites to stop being racist just because you told them so. Nothing in the history of their conduct suggests that they will do anything other than fight to maintain their grip on power at the expense of other people. Thanks for admitting you guys are simply racists and there is pretty much nothing anyone can do about it.

Bleh, you sit there and whine about white racism while you spew your own racism. Ignorant jackass

Bleh, you sit there and whine about white racism while you spew your own racism. Ignorant jackass
Just because I agree you are a racist doesnt = whining. Ignorant bitch.

Bleh, you sit there and whine about white racism while you spew your own racis Ignorant jackass

Your problem is I'm much smarter than you and was blessed with common sense. You on the other hand never had a prayer. You're simply child's play to me.

Bleh, you sit there and whine about white racism while you spew your own racis Ignorant jackass

Your problem is I'm much smarter than you and was blessed with common sense. You on the other hand never had a prayer. You're simply child's play to me.
Sure....:laugh:

Fact, you're just another dumb one. :)

T. PAUL, Minn. (WCCO) — Traffic disruptions and loud messages aren’t the only things memorable about Saturday’s Black Lives Matter march to the gates of the Minnesota State Fair.

One of the chants heard from protesters is being called “disgusting” by rank and file St. Paul Police officers. Police Federation President Dave Titus says the threatening refrain is divisive, dangerous and won’t lead to improved police relations.

By many accounts, Saturday’s march was a peaceful gathering. Although it was intended to disrupt leisure to deliver the group’s message of justice for those killed at the hands of police.

“We weren’t surprised it was peaceful, but we were glad everything worked out right,” March organizer Rashad Turner said.

But along the way, protesters broke into a pointed refrain that has St. Paul police officers upset.

Marchers chanted in unison, “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”
Black Lives Matter Chant Called 'Disgusting' By Police Leader

For all of you that have sympathy with "Black Lives Matter"... you are no different.
I certainly don't want this to happen but consider the next time those of you sympathize with them, a
black guy walks with saggy pants, towards you wanting to "wash your windows" remember who may come to your aid!

Let the war begin. I am ready.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly

The Beatles – I Am The Walrus

Fact, you're just another dumb one. :)
My left nut is smarter than you.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back