PIGGY BANK: The Trump takeover of the Republican party is now OFFICIAL

Yes. And, a rich guy like you should pay the legal expenses of a poor billionaire. So get donating to the RNC.
Low-income Democrats are paying the taxes to fund billionaire governments in these endless investigations and prosecutions of former President Trump in their desperate attempt prevent the people from having a say in him becoming president again.

Which daughter in law did Hillary install?
Hillary was a feminist, and as such had been programed that children make women slaves. That she had even one was a sop to the voters, who would likely look askance at a deliberately childless married couple claiming to be typical Americans.

You know what this means, Trump cultists.

SEND EVEN MORE MONEY TO DEARLEADERTRUMP.

You have no business keeping any money of your own. DearLeaderTrump deserves it all.

And no, you shouldn't be posting here. You should be selling your computer and phone and giving the money to Trump.
There is no Trump Cult. There is a majority of REAL Americans who want the country back.

Low-income Democrats are paying the taxes to fund billionaire governments in these endless investigations and prosecutions of former President Trump in their desperate attempt prevent the people from having a say in him becoming president again.
A low-income Democrat has to be to the dumbest thing walking on two legs.

View attachment 915012

The rumors have swirled since early in the primaries, but now it’s official: the RNC just voted to give Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law the key to the Republican Party’s cash vault.

Ronna McDaniel has been replaced as Republican National Committee Chair, and Lara Trump — who has said she believes the party’s donors do intend their money to be used on her father-in-law’s legal bills — is taking over.

Lara won’t be chairing the RNC alone, though. She’ll be Co-Chair, along with Michael Whatley, who Donald Trump also endorsed for the position.

Trump is already pouring cash from his Save America PAC into his legal fees, and he’s supported his son Eric’s wife, Lara, to take over the RNC as he and his allies blame McDaniel for the party’s recent losses.

Lara comes with a nice bonus for the former president since she’s hinted that she’ll help funnel RNC donations toward his legal troubles as well. In fact, that also seems to be the appeal of Whatley. The Washington Post reported:

If there was any doubt that the new Chair team is acting as Trump’s surrogates, McDaniel negated it in her exit speech, stating that she’s stepping down to let the nominee control the party.

More at the link below...

How can this happen? I really don't understand how a political party can be taken over like his. It was like a coup. I would appreciate some sane feedback on this. What do you think?

Reps are pretty broke aren't they? Dems seem to have much of the donors. Sadly, reps have no leadership to speak of. Look at the fiasco with the SOTU rebuttal the other day.

1710083101286.jpeg

View attachment 915012

The rumors have swirled since early in the primaries, but now it’s official: the RNC just voted to give Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law the key to the Republican Party’s cash vault.

Ronna McDaniel has been replaced as Republican National Committee Chair, and Lara Trump — who has said she believes the party’s donors do intend their money to be used on her father-in-law’s legal bills — is taking over.

Lara won’t be chairing the RNC alone, though. She’ll be Co-Chair, along with Michael Whatley, who Donald Trump also endorsed for the position.

Trump is already pouring cash from his Save America PAC into his legal fees, and he’s supported his son Eric’s wife, Lara, to take over the RNC as he and his allies blame McDaniel for the party’s recent losses.

Lara comes with a nice bonus for the former president since she’s hinted that she’ll help funnel RNC donations toward his legal troubles as well. In fact, that also seems to be the appeal of Whatley. The Washington Post reported:

If there was any doubt that the new Chair team is acting as Trump’s surrogates, McDaniel negated it in her exit speech, stating that she’s stepping down to let the nominee control the party.

How can this happen? I really don't understand how a political party can be taken over like his. It was like a coup. I would appreciate some sane feedback on this. What do you think?
Magaturds told you who they are. Best listen.

View attachment 915012

Don Trump Jr says the Republican party is dead. It now the maga party. See Twitter this morning.

Don Trump Jr says the Republican party is dead. It now the maga party. See Twitter this morning.
Praise Allah!

That means that Junior will pick up the torch after Donald goes on to his re-ward.

I hope he picks his son for VP so the transition is smooth.

What makes it "official"? Somebody named Syephanie Bazzle of something called "the Washington Press"? Old Joe never had a freaking job in his adult life that wasn't based on confiscated taxpayer money, now he's worth billions. Is Communist China funding the Biden campaign?

All the more reason a rich person like you should fund a poor billionaire's legal expenses and keep Alina in the condition to which she's become accustomed. Donate to the RNC early and often.

All the more reason a rich person like you should fund a poor billionaire's legal expenses. Donate to the RNC early and often.
Thanks, I'll print that up and file it in my Advice from Democrats file.

At least it would be voluntary.

You have no choice but fund the endless federal investigations into Trump.

If you're from Georgia, you even have to fund Flatback Fani's sex life.

Thanks, I'll print that up and file it in my Advice from Democrats file.

At least it would be voluntary.

You have no choice but fund the endless federal investigations into Trump.

If you're from Georgia, you even have to fund Flatback Fani's sex life.
You could show a bit more empathy for the poor billionaire Trump's situation. Helping him out shouldn't affect a wealthy person such as yourself and he'd be very grateful, as is typical.

edit...I'm sure my location shows.

Forum List

Back