Pig Kidney transplant still working after one month....imagine the miracle this could be....

You brought up the question concerning ethics.
In relation to the topic. We could discuss all kinds of ethics…like how do you feel about the ethics of forcing an 11 yr old to carry a pregnancy to term? But it has nothing to do with the topic. Feel free to start a thread.

In relation to the topic. We could discuss all kinds of ethics…like how do you feel about the ethics of forcing an 11 yr old to carry a pregnancy to term? But it has nothing to do with the topic. Feel free to start a thread.
Once again you brought up the question about ethics so don't be surprised by my response.

The human donor organ supply is woefully insufficient to meet demand. The main reason is that cars are safer and there are fewer fatal accidents than there used to be. Livers are fine from older people but everything else needs a youthful donor.
This is true. It takes 7 years to get a kidney from a deceased donor. I have been on dialysis 5 years. She predicts that I might have a 2 year wait from now. A living donor I could have a kidney tomorrow. Our news anchor just donated one of her kidneys to a young girl age 13. How cool is that? :)

This is true. It takes 7 years to get a kidney from a deceased donor. I have been on dialysis 5 years. She predicts that I might have a 2 year wait from now. A living donor I could have a kidney tomorrow. Our news anchor just donated one of her kidneys to a young girl age 13. How cool is that? :)
5 years? I salute your determination. I've been going through cancer treatment for 14 months. I thought that was endless.

Forum List

Back