Pig Kidney transplant still working after one month....imagine the miracle this could be....

Just heard about this on the news...the man died, but his body has been kept functioning and his family volunteered him for a kidney transplant from a pig. So far, the kidney has been functioning in his body for a month....this is a kidney from a genetically altered pig so it is closer to a human kidney which helps to defeat the body rejecting it.....

If this works, it would be a miracle.....

medical knowledge doubles every yr now....scary..................................hopefully i'll see brain replacements on libturds...a pig would do

Last edited:
I have no problem with eating pigs. Humans, idk. If you remember that plane crash, they ate the dead.

I remember that plane crash!

A football team from Uruguay, right? the plane crashed in the Andes Mountains and to survive they decided to eat some human parts of the dead.

I think they even made a movie of that horrible event! :confused:

19jj8k.jpg

~S~

Just heard about this on the news...the man died, but his body has been kept functioning and his family volunteered him for a kidney transplant from a pig. So far, the kidney has been functioning in his body for a month....this is a kidney from a genetically altered pig so it is closer to a human kidney which helps to defeat the body rejecting it.....

Ugh! no thank you

Human beings were not meant to live forever. When the time comes, give it up.

/---/ What does the pig have to say about this?

iu

I have very mixed feelings about the ethics of genetically engineering animals for that…

Forum List

Back