Picture this face in pin stripes.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I don't know what kind of cell they put guys like James here in....I'm sure it's not general Population at the federal Penn.

Rosenstein unloads on Comey, says he broke 'bright lines that should never be crossed'

comey_104-705x392.jpg

You know he's not going down without handing out a few hand drawn maps to where the bodies are buried.....who will he take with him I wonder?

Or will he cut a deal and send some of his underlings off to the pokey so he can continue to reap the profits from his stupid book?

Either way.....Mueller Time is over and it's time to pay the BARR TAB.

This dude really screwed up.....he first burned his bridges with the Clintons.....then he totally blew up any bridges with the DOJ. I mean this guy's got nowhere to run to!

I think this guy is suffering from delusions of Grandeur.....
Just the way bubba likes them in the Penn.....

JO

Last edited:
Comey's "leak" spawned the Mueller investigation into Trump. That will not go unpunished. They should have left it as just the Russians w/o the collusion bullshit. Now its a deep state plot to overthrow the elected president. There needs to be prison time for the conspirators.

Orange is the new black, very tall orange...

I don't know what kind of cell they put guys like James here in....I'm sure it's not general Population at the federal Penn.

Rosenstein unloads on Comey, says he broke 'bright lines that should never be crossed'

comey_104-705x392.jpg

You know he's not going down without handing out a few hand drawn maps to where the bodies are buried.....who will he take with him I wonder?

Or will he cut a deal and send some of his underlings off to the pokey so he can continue to reap the profits from his stupid book?

This dude really screwed up.....he first burned his bridges with the Clintons.....then he totally blew up any bridges with the DOJ. I mean this guy's got nowhere to run to!

JO
You do realize he's talking about how comey publicly commented on the Clinton case while hiding the tRump case from the public right?

You are unlikely to like any Revelations about that little fiasco.

comey_104-705x392.jpg

JO
You do realize he's talking about how comey publicly commented on the Clinton case while hiding the tRump case from the public right?

Well I see him as a sort of political pedophile. The recitivism on that kind of carelessness is bound to be a treasure trove.
He burned Hillary....( Actually she burned herself ) then he frauded the FISA applications in the federal judiciary.

Yep....he's run put of hiding places

Hope he likes the top Bunk.

Jo

comey_104-705x392.jpg

JO

Do you think he should have told the public about the Trump witch hunt?

comey_104-705x392.jpg

JO

Barr is going to gut him like a pickled frog.

Jo

comey_104-705x392.jpg

JO

Jo
And you aren't going to like what they find.

comey_104-705x392.jpg

JO

Jo
And you aren't going to like what they find.

Meh.....whatever it is and whoever it implicates is beside the point Dude...
He never should have interfered in 2016 and he never should have covered for the dodgy dossier. Even though he screwed Hillary I'm not so dense as to not realize that he overstepped by a mile....he had a bone to pick with the Clintons and for whatever reason he abused his office to make his point....I think there's a whole story just in that going back up to a dozen years.

IMO....

He's in deep shit from every angle.

This thing is gonna get wild....look....we already have .... Fallout in Italy.

Jo

Last edited:
Comey's "leak" spawned the Mueller investigation into Trump. That will not go unpunished. They should have left it as just the Russians w/o the collusion bullshit. Now its a deep state plot to overthrow the elected president. There needs to be prison time for the conspirators.

Orange is the new black, very tall orange...
Isn't that what Stalin did? Destroy his enemies who dared cross him? Makes ya proud don't it? When Trump is history, most of you assholes will deny supporting that slimeball.

Forum List

Back