Todays Biden Speech In Philly.How Would You Describe It? Uninspiring?,Boring?,Annoying?,Laughable?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ok,,,it just ended. And as expected, Biden didn't make much sense, some stuttering, and Biden didn't give us any current economic statistics in comparison to the Obama Economic Statistics. Really Biden? This Trump Economic Boom started in 2009/2010 ?? :laughing0301:
I didn't see the crowd size, but it seemed rather miniscule, unlike the usual 25,000 that at least want to see Trump but not all can get it.
So did any of you conservatives see it? I can only describe it as "Laughable".
I think Biden said 1987? 1977? when he meant to say 1776?,,,I will have to look at the speech again on you-tube, but I think he got his years mixed up at some point,,kinda like when that Jackson Lee person said that the constitution was written 400 years ago.

The best speech so far.

Love when he talked about how Trump earned his money - he inherited it. And then? Joe said Trump squandered it.

Laughable is good for me.

As a FORMER taxpaying resident of that hug-a-thug hellhole I just wanted to see the duplicity, mischaracterizations and pandering live -- I even watched it and the post-speech wrap-up on MSDNC -- and hear the the response of the robotic, obedient public union leftist leeches in attendance, and you are right, the crowd looked (and sounded) small. I guess even Philly streets department drones had a better thing to do on such a nice day.

Laughable is good for me.

As a FORMER taxpaying resident of that hug-a-thug hellhole I just wanted to see the duplicity, mischaracterizations and pandering live -- I even watched it and the post-speech wrap-up on MSDNC -- and hear the the response of the robotic, obedient public union leftist leeches in attendance, and you are right, the crowd looked (and sounded) small. I guess even Philly streets department drones had a better thing to do on such a nice day.

Comcast and their CEO, Brian Roberts, are supporting and financing the Biden campaign. Roberts is also big Obama friend and former financing bundler. Comcast also happens to own NBC, and MSNBC, so look for Rah, Rah Biden propaganda from them 24/7.

How would I know?

Why would I waste my time watching a speech from ANY politician?

I would rather be dead then some imbecilic, emotional simpleton...like the ones who freak out at political rallies (on either side...though the Trump rallies are particularly disturbing - they resemble tiny Nuremburg rallies without the swastika's and the antisemitism).

Last edited:
Biden made it obvious that he may be going senile,,,he was trying to convince the crowd of how great the economy was when he was Vice President?

the best part came not when biden was speaking, but when he tossed his jacket, as seen in my avatar

The best speech so far.

Love when he talked about how Trump earned his money - he inherited it. And then? Joe said Trump squandered it.

Best speech so far? You mean his only speech so far. Also, you may want to check on Biden's net worth before attempting to compare the two.

Ok,,,it just ended. And as expected, Biden didn't make much sense, some stuttering, and Biden didn't give us any current economic statistics in comparison to the Obama Economic Statistics. Really Biden? This Trump Economic Boom started in 2009/2010 ?? :laughing0301:
I didn't see the crowd size, but it seemed rather miniscule, unlike the usual 25,000 that at least want to see Trump but not all can get it.
So did any of you conservatives see it? I can only describe it as "Laughable".
I think Biden said 1987? 1977? when he meant to say 1776?,,,I will have to look at the speech again on you-tube, but I think he got his years mixed up at some point,,kinda like when that Jackson Lee person said that the constitution was written 400 years ago.
When you compare it to a Trump speech. I guess it would seem kind of boring.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

i cant believe that about 200 people actually went to hear his annoying voice

Forum List

Back