[PICS] Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects? Tons of Pics..

tactical.jpg
look at the symbols on the hat one of them is wearing:

Learn more: Chaos engulfs Boston as mainstream media can't get its cover story straight

Boston-Marathon-5.jpg

The badge symbol on the hat, and I think some words on the white hat, are very promising lines of investigation. The FBI may get a line on them through the hats. People may call it in, that they know somebody with a hat like that.

What's wrong with speculating about the bombers? We live in the 21st century with an abundance of information. It doesn't hurt anything for us to look at the evidence and conjecture what happened. We're not harming any investigations nor are we singling anyone out.

CaféAuLait;7111543 said:
FBI photos look like 2 Arabs, not perfectly clear though.

To me they look like white guys, but the other photos looked to me to be one white guy and one hispanic guy, so I am probably the wrong person to ask.
To me they look like Adam Lanza wannabes.

Me, too. Only one of those twofer homocidal maniac pairs. Leopold and Loeb. Harris and Klebold.

It doesn't make sense to bomb a marathon race and not claim anything: it's pointless. I can't call that terrorism, I've decided: it's just thrill killing. Well, we have an epidemic of mass murdering going on, with assault rifles and pistols and box knives and I don't know what all. I'm now guessing it's not political at all, just one more mass murder by crazies for thrills.

It would not surprise me AT ALL if the psycho fashion changed from assault rifles to bombs.

As for what they look like, they sure don't look like those security guard types, tall and straight and wired for sound. They look like I expected: sort of sloppy and measly and hunched over. The second was short. Rather ugly, loser types.

Forum List

Back