[PICS] Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects? Tons of Pics..

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
tactical.jpg

Here's some great images taken from that area. Of interest to me is the two guys in Tactical Pants and Boots. Perhaps DHS guys or actual suspects? There are 57 images with other potential suspects, but these are some great pics.....

Full Album [HERE]

I mean c'mon CK, next thing your gonna' say is that there was an Active Shooter Drill being conducted the day of the Sandy Hook shootings.

What? A drill conducted the same day and in the same stations as the London 7/7 Bombings happened? Get outta' here!

I mean c'mon CK, next thing your gonna' say is that there was an Active Shooter Drill being conducted the day of the Sandy Hook shootings.

What? A drill conducted the same day and in the same stations as the London 7/7 Bombings happened? Get outta' here!
Dude relax, I'm not saying anything. I'm sharing what is in this album. It's called discussion. I don't know what happened. I'll wait to see what comes out in the coming weeks.

tactical.jpg

Here's some great images taken from that area. Of interest to me is the two guys in Tactical Pants and Boots. Perhaps DHS guys or actual suspects? There are 57 images with other potential suspects, but these are some great pics.....

Full Album [HERE]

the hat keeps changing color and the man who runns away with the tattered pants has on black pants and both the suspects that are pointed to had tan pants

tactical.jpg

Full Album [HERE]

the hat keeps changing color and the man who runns away with the tattered pants has on black pants and both the suspects that are pointed to had tan pants

You'll also notice that another one of their main suspects seems to gain and lose sunglasses in his pictures. It's going to be extremely interesting to see how the official story is going to match up against all the pictures and theories on the 'net.

SxEK5lS.jpg

Looking through the pics, I think a good case is made for this guy being a potential suspect.

tactical.jpg

Full Album [HERE]

You'll also notice that another one of their main suspects seems to gain and lose sunglasses in his pictures. It's going to be extremely interesting to see how the official story is going to match up against all the pictures and theories on the 'net.

SxEK5lS.jpg

Looking through the pics, I think a good case is made for this guy being a potential suspect.
Yeah, usually you shoulder your backpack if you are going to be standing with it for a bit with no intention of putting it at your feet or where ever.

tactical.jpg

Full Album [HERE]

SxEK5lS.jpg

taking you glasses on and off it not the same as donning differing color hats and pants.

I know they will have a pic of the perp at some point though.

still time to wait for the facts.

thanks for the pics though

thank you.

that guy is the one who tingles my skin though.

It means nothing but there is jsut something about the guy that doesnt look right.

i think its his demeaner

taking off a big back pack in a very crowded place and carrrying it in front of you is also a kindness thing.

You can turn your body and hit people with it without meaning to.

tactical.jpg

Full Album [HERE]

I bet these dudes are security.

tactical.jpg

Full Album [HERE]

Suspected by whom? You're skating a little too close to slander there, ck.

tactical.jpg

Full Album [HERE]

I bet these dudes are security.

Or part of the drill ? Looking at the darker fellows cote, he looks like he is concealing something. I agree with you here, they look like security.

Forum List

Back