[PICS] Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects? Tons of Pics..

As of just now CNN is saying Boston sources say they have a suspect ----- identified via some of the great videos and photos the public has supplied.

We'll see if that holds up.

thank you.

that guy is the one who tingles my skin though.

It means nothing but there is jsut something about the guy that doesnt look right.

i think its his demeaner

Of course because he is the white guy! Leftist are PRAYING for a white bomber!

he jsut looks like a beaten man.

he looks completely depressed
Totally agree. He may also be mentally challenged for lack of a better word, but I do agree, there is something going on with him mentally or physically. It appears that way to me I should say....

(CNN) -- Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, a source who has been briefed on the investigation told CNN's John King exclusively.
The breakthrough came from analysis of video from a department store near the site of the second explosion. Video from a Boston television station also contributed to the progress, said the source, who declined to be more specific but called it a significant development.

[Full Story]

he jsut looks like a beaten man.

he looks completely depressed
Totally agree. He may also be mentally challenged for lack of a better word, but I do agree, there is something going on with him mentally or physically. It appears that way to me I should say....

You cant really say that with a still shot. He may have been smiling and talking a few seconds ago,only to realize he just sharted.
We've all seen pics of ourselves or friends that dont look right.
Not saying he doesnt look a little weird. Just that still shots wont tell you much about a person unless you have a bunch of em.

tactical.jpg

Here's some great images taken from that area. Of interest to me is the two guys in Tactical Pants and Boots. Perhaps DHS guys or actual suspects? There are 57 images with other potential suspects, but these are some great pics.....

Full Album [HERE]

Good solid thread and terrific link.

Damn, boy. You could be reporter.

Or, at least a message board administrator.

:cool:

He stands out and out of place..

SxEK5lS.jpg

The guy in the bottom left corner (dark baseball cap, dark skin, possibly a black man, wearing a blue shirt) isn't looking at the race, either. Highly suspicious.

And the blonde chick wearing a dark top, in the right side of the frame in the middle, holding that bent over piece of white poster-board(?) kind of under her arm.... Also not looking. VERY suspicious.

In fact, every single one of them was AT the scene of the act shortly before it happened. ALL of them are suspicious.

SxEK5lS.jpg

The guy in the bottom left corner (dark baseball cap, dark skin, possibly a black man, wearing a blue shirt) isn't looking at the race, either. Highly suspicious.

And the blonde chick wearing a dark top, in the right side of the frame in the middle, holding that bent over piece of white poster-board(?) kind of under her arm.... Also not looking. VERY suspicious.

In fact, every single one of them was AT the scene of the act shortly before it happened. ALL of them are suspicious.

All I said was that he stood out and out of place...among the others there, he appears to be a bit nervous and not all that happy to be 'watching' the marathon runners cross the finish line.
As for the others, yeah...they all were there at the site of the bombing, any one of them could be the one who placed the bomb..I get that..but the particular fellow in this pic does stand out more than any of the others. Does he not?

SxEK5lS.jpg

All I said was that he stood out and out of place...among the others there, he appears to be a bit nervous and not all that happy to be 'watching' the marathon runners cross the finish line.
As for the others, yeah...they all were there at the site of the bombing, any one of them could be the one who placed the bomb..I get that..but the particular fellow in this pic does stand out more than any of the others. Does he not?
He does but those other gentlemen in Tactical Pants and Boots are getting A LOT of attention around the webz. I wonder how this is going to play out. Perhaps we are looking at the suspect(s) in one of these photos, nobody knows.

SxEK5lS.jpg

He does kind of stand out. My wise ass reply was intended to underscore a slightly different point. Basically, I suggest that we do not yet actually know diddly dog about who committed these acts of terrorism.

He does but those other gentlemen in Tactical Pants and Boots are getting A LOT of attention around the webz. I wonder how this is going to play out. Perhaps we are looking at the suspect(s) in one of these photos, nobody knows.

Yes, they definitely appear suspicious as well..as do the many others that have been taped or photographed appearing suspicious at and around the bombing sites.
What is sad, is that some of the peeps that are pointed out as potential suspects are completely innocent, and thanks to the media and the web they're being treated unfairly as criminals before the actual facts are presented.

He does kind of stand out. My wise ass reply was intended to underscore a slightly different point. Basically, I suggest that we do not yet actually know diddly dog about who committed these acts of terrorism.

I understand and agree.
It's all so confusing when there are so many conflicting reports from various media sources as well..

Yes, they definitely appear suspicious as well..as do the many others that have been taped or photographed appearing suspicious at and around the bombing sites.
What is sad, is that some of the peeps that are pointed out as potential suspects are completely innocent, and thanks to the media and the web they're being treated unfairly as criminals before the actual facts are presented.

I'd be on FB and Twitter saying "Yes I have seen the images on the net of me holding that backpack but it isn't me" :rofl:

I'd be on FB and Twitter saying "Yes I have seen the images on the net of me holding that backpack but it isn't me" :rofl:

If it were me, I'd elaborate: "I had two half-liters of water in that backpack, along with a cheese sandwich and two books; one nonfiction on the French Revolution and the new novel by Jon Kellerman. One must have something to READ!!"

Everyone would sympathize and totally understand.

Forum List

Back