Picking sides, Israel and Palestine.

What's confusing about acknowledging those who lie? (The MSM and governments) It's common knowledge at this point.

I'm not against Israel. You're just trying to skew my words to give yourself a reason to discredit me.

I don't deny that Hamas may have raped women. From what I understand, they're evil AF.

I've seen those video's. crazyshit dot com is full of them. They're atrocious. And I don't stand with anyone who creates innocent victims. This is the part you're missing. I'm not anti israel or palestine.
But you think everyone in palestine are murdering, raping and killing the innocent. And that's just not true.
But you believe it's true so you support killing every living thing in Palestine. I don't.
What a wonderful collection of generalization and denial you have just posted.

Oh, and worthless accusations as well.

Supremacist states are either good or bad.

If they are good, let's support Israel and resurrect slavery and Jim Crow in America, to be honest and coherent with ourselves.

If they are bad, let's dismantle the jewish supremacist state just like it was done in the US.

The only thing I can't swallow is the idea that racist states are both good and bad according to geography:

Bad in America and kosher in Palestine.

Excellent observation.

Apartheid was intolerable in South Africa too but applauded and heavily funded in Israel as apparently the real lesson of the Holocaust.

Thanks,

Well there you have it. The official media story line, Israel was knitting sweaters for the poor, and the devil aarabs done 'em dirty again. Every 30 minutes on every station, by a paid shill speaking in a eurotrash accent and wearing a tactical cnn jacket, with pictures handpicked to twang your emotions. If you even question that you may be on a list soon. You of course, have no way of knowing, so you form an opinion based on perception and maybe some peer pressure. You are told you have to pick a side for some unknown reason, because. Also, our nation won't survive if we don't get involved, and somehow God is involved. That diversity, open borders, and inclusiveness that makes us so happy doesn't seem to be working over there.

Do you side with the Israelis that killed, murdered and raped women and children?

The selective outrage and double standards around here are getting pretty deep.

Rarely does a day pass when innocent Palestinians don't suffer some murderous war crime but there's not a whisper of concern.

They strike back after 75 years of ruthless occupation and suddenly innocent civilians are sacred.

Which is it?

Thanks,

The politicians and the news make out like there's only two sides of this war in Palestine. Tying all the Palestinian citizens to Hamas. As if each and every one of them were Hamas soldiers.

But I say there's people there who don't care about the politics, don't care that much about religion. And just want Hamas and Israel to leave them alone and let them try to live a normal life. After all, it's just human nature for most people to focus more on work & family than things they can't control.
Most Americans are that way. Same as Mexicans and everyone else on this planet.

The information that people are absorbing is coming from someone else. People we don't know. Agencies we don't know. And so people will pick a side that creates the correct emotion for them. Be it love, hate, fear or any of them, and go with that one. They'll also take the side their peer's have taken. Sort of like agreeing with the cool kids.

If you take just 2 minutes on the internet, you'll find atrocities committed by both Israel and Hamas. You'll find things like "Hamas uses women and children as shield." Or things like Israel bombing the evacuation routes. Both of which can be found here in these threads. Things that make your blood churn. Both could be true. Both could be lies. One could be fact and the other fiction. It doesn't matter. People are going to believe what they want to believe, without seeing it with their own eyes and in the actual context.

We know all governments lie. We know the MSM lies. So what I don't get is how anyone, especially those who lives thousands of miles from Israel and Palestine, who have no links to that area, can even take a side.

"What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is: "Who is to blame?"
Unfortunately, far too many incorrectly perceive Hamas and Palestinian civilians to be the same, or incorrectly perceive Palestinian civilians as being in support of Hamas or sympathetic to its goals.

The fact is that Palestinian civilians are as much victims of Hamas as are Israelis; the imminent invasion of Gaza by Israel will kill and injure far more Palestinian civilians than Hamas militants – indeed, the airstrikes and bombings by Israel have already killed and injured thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians.

Sadly, Israel feels justified in the taking of innocent human life in its retaliation against Hamas; sadly, a majority of Americans likewise condone Israel killing innocent Palestinians in response to Hamas’ terrorist attack against Israeli civilians.

And no one is saying that Israel doesn’t have the right to defend itself or strike back when attacked, but one should at lest stop trying to oversimplify the conflict with false claims that Israel is without blame or that the killing of Palestinian civilians is somehow justified.

The politicians and the news make out like there's only two sides of this war in Palestine. Tying all the Palestinian citizens to Hamas. As if each and every one of them were Hamas soldiers.

But I say there's people there who don't care about the politics, don't care that much about religion. And just want Hamas and Israel to leave them alone and let them try to live a normal life. After all, it's just human nature for most people to focus more on work & family than things they can't control.
Most Americans are that way. Same as Mexicans and everyone else on this planet.

The information that people are absorbing is coming from someone else. People we don't know. Agencies we don't know. And so people will pick a side that creates the correct emotion for them. Be it love, hate, fear or any of them, and go with that one. They'll also take the side their peer's have taken. Sort of like agreeing with the cool kids.

If you take just 2 minutes on the internet, you'll find atrocities committed by both Israel and Hamas. You'll find things like "Hamas uses women and children as shield." Or things like Israel bombing the evacuation routes. Both of which can be found here in these threads. Things that make your blood churn. Both could be true. Both could be lies. One could be fact and the other fiction. It doesn't matter. People are going to believe what they want to believe, without seeing it with their own eyes and in the actual context.

We know all governments lie. We know the MSM lies. So what I don't get is how anyone, especially those who lives thousands of miles from Israel and Palestine, who have no links to that area, can even take a side.

"What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is: "Who is to blame?"
Hamas governs the Palestinians, therefore, they are one in the same. If the Palestinians don't want Hamas to represent them, then they should run Hamas out of town or inform the Israelis of any information they can so Israel can run Hamas out of town. They don't do either.

When did the IDF rape or murder indiscriminately ?

Only in the Palestinian reports used to misinform and disinform people.

Believe any and all lies about Israel and the IDF you like.

Israel is at this time HOLDING its ground attack because Hamas is continuing to keep residents from leaving Gaza City.
And this is an example of the wrongheaded perception that Israel is ‘without blame’; and the wrongheaded perception that Hamas and Palestinian civilians are ‘the same.’

The selective outrage and double standards around here are getting pretty deep.

Rarely does a day pass when innocent Palestinians don't suffer some murderous war crime but there's not a whisper of concern.

They strike back after 75 years of ruthless occupation and suddenly innocent civilians are sacred.

Which is it?

Thanks,
Well, that is certainly one strong voice for decapitating Jewish babies because they are Jewish.

Unfortunately, far too many incorrectly perceive Hamas and Palestinian civilians to be the same, or incorrectly perceive Palestinian civilians as being in support of Hamas or sympathetic to its goals.

The fact is that Palestinian civilians are as much victims of Hamas as are Israelis; the imminent invasion of Gaza by Israel will kill and injure far more Palestinian civilians than Hamas militants – indeed, the airstrikes and bombings by Israel have already killed and injured thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians.

Sadly, Israel feels justified in the taking of innocent human life in its retaliation against Hamas; sadly, a majority of Americans likewise condone Israel killing innocent Palestinians in response to Hamas’ terrorist attack against Israeli civilians.

And no one is saying that Israel doesn’t have the right to defend itself or strike back when attacked, but one should at lest stop trying to oversimplify the conflict with false claims that Israel is without blame or that the killing of Palestinian civilians is somehow justified.
Yes, and it's like a snake eating its own tail. Hamas's terrorism and Israel's destruction of Gaza is just going to create more fanatics on the other side.

Hamas governs the Palestinians, therefore, they are one in the same. If the Palestinians don't want Hamas to represent them, then they should run Hamas out of town or inform the Israelis of any information they can so Israel can run Hamas out of town. They don't do either.

When the democrats have a full majority in this country, are us conservatives and the democrats "one in the same?"

Innocent Palestinians don't have the guns and organization that Hamas has to run Hamas out of anything. Even Israeli military and police can't keep Hamas out of Israel.

Well, that is certainly one strong voice for decapitating Jewish babies because they are Jewish.

You know that's not what I meant but just can't admit that there is an egregious double standard when it comes to the value of life.

In 2014, Israel killed Palestinians at a rate of well over 20 to 1. (20 Palestinians to 1 Israeli)

What is the kill ratio going to be this time?

Forum List

Back