Picking sides, Israel and Palestine.

When did they do that?

You want me to find an article about this? That completely negates the point I'm making in the OP. There are articles all over the internet about this. But since you nor I were there to witness is, it's just news from someone or an organization that I don't know personally.

The only side I'm standing with, are the victims of both sides. Supporting them, over those who create innocent victims.

"What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is: "Who is to blame?"

Do you side with the Israelis that killed, murdered and raped women and children?
When did the IDF rape or murder indiscriminately ?

Only in the Palestinian reports used to misinform and disinform people.

Believe any and all lies about Israel and the IDF you like.

Israel is at this time HOLDING its ground attack because Hamas is continuing to keep residents from leaving Gaza City.

Your numbers come from the Hamas.
When the war is over, the real story will come out.

It is coming out already that Hamas is blocking residents from leaving Gaza City.

And in case you do not know from previous wars between Israel and Hamas, Hamas loves to use their own people as Human Shields.

So, let us all know the facts before parroting lies about anything that is happening.

The story, fact or fiction, will be reported by someone or an agency that you agree with. Regardless of the fact that you weren't there to witness any of it.

You and most others have chosen a side, without personal knowledge of either side.

You want me to find an article about this? That completely negates the point I'm making in the OP. There are articles all over the internet about this. But since you nor I were there to witness is, it's just news from someone or an organization that I don't know personally.

The only side I'm standing with, are the victims of both sides. Supporting them, over those who create innocent victims.

"What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is: "Who is to blame?"
Good, tell Egypt and all other Muslim countries to start opening the Rafa border and let the Red Cross or anyone else in with food, etc.

Tell Egypt to temporarily let those at the border to enter until this is over and help them any way they can.

So far, Egypt refuses to help its Muslim brothers and sisters.

The story, fact or fiction, will be reported by someone or an agency that you agree with. Regardless of the fact that you weren't there to witness any of it.

You and most others have chosen a side, without personal knowledge of either side.
Endless BS.

There is only one side.

Put an end to Hamas which has butchered at least 1300 Jews and non Jews and allow the residents of Gaza to form a non violent life and live in peace with Israel.

When did the IDF rape or murder indiscriminately ?

Only in the Palestinian reports used to misinform and disinform people.

Believe any and all lies about Israel and the IDF you like.

Israel is at this time HOLDING its ground attack because Hamas is continuing to keep residents from leaving Gaza City.

How do you know Hamas has raped any Israelis women? You read it or watched a video of someone else reporting it, right?

Do you know the reporters personally? Do you know for a fact that they were not given the information to report by propagandist in either government?

What makes you think either side is honest?

That's what you were told/read, and you believe it. But you don't really know.
I've read the same thing. But my trust for politicians and the media doesn't allow me to take it as fact.
Stop watching TV or listening to anyone.

You do not give a darn anyway, so what is the point?

Good, tell Egypt and all other Muslim countries to start opening the Rafa border and let the Red Cross or anyone else in with food, etc.

Tell Egypt to temporarily let those at the border to enter until this is over and help them any way they can.

So far, Egypt refuses to help its Muslim brothers and sisters.

I can't tell any government, including my own what to do.

Stop watching TV or listening to anyone.

You do not give a darn anyway, so what is the point?

I give a damn about the innocent victims of both sides. I give a damn about the truth. I give a damn that both governments and the media could BOTH being lying. And I give a damn that people put so much faith in the reports, knowing that news organizations and governments lie.

How do you know Hamas has raped any Israelis women? You read it or watched a video of someone else reporting it, right?

Do you know the reporters personally? Do you know for a fact that they were not given the information to report by propagandist in either government?

What makes you think either side is honest?
What I know is that you a stool for the anti Israel side.

You keep attempting to delegitimize anything that has come out in the news since last Saturday.

You are a failure. You are not succeeding. You will not succeed in changing history and what has happened on October 7.

One side wishes to be able to live happy, productive. lives They contribute a great deal to the world, being on the cutting edge of medicine and technology.

The other side contributes absolutely nothing to the world and live only to murder those of the other group.

It's a very easy choice to make and one humans choose easily. Only the subhumans don't.

I can't tell any government, including my own what to do.
Than STFU and stop attempting to delegitimize what has happened.

You are a nobody who lives nowhere and cares about nothing when it happens to Israel/Gaza.

Soon you will be saying: "Stop arming Israel".

What I know is that you a stool for the anti Israel side.

No you don't. Because I'm not anti Israel. I'm not anti anything, except violence on innocent people.

You keep attempting to delegitimize anything that has come out in the news since last Saturday.

The media and governments do that to themselves.
You are a failure. You are not succeeding. You will not succeed in changing history and what has happened on October 7.

I'm not trying to change history. Just acknowledging the fact that the media and governments lie. All of them. And that taking any side, except for the innocent, is playing into the hands of those who could be lying.

I give a damn about the innocent victims of both sides. I give a damn about the truth. I give a damn that both governments and the media could BOTH being lying. And I give a damn that people put so much faith in the reports, knowing that news organizations and governments lie.
More delegitimizing so that people will be confused.

You are not confused, you started this thread with the intent to confuse people who may be ignorant and eventually turn them against Israel.

It tells in your denial that Hamas may have raped women when they invaded.

That is what they did in 1929 in Hebron. That is what barbarians do with their enemies.

I do not care what you "think or believe " may be true or not.

The world has the facts.

Anti Israel stools like you want people to look away and deny.

Too many videos from the captured Hamas invaders to deny any of it. It is all there, in technicolor .

One side wishes to be able to live happy, productive. lives They contribute a great deal to the world, being on the cutting edge of medicine and technology.

The other side contributes absolutely nothing to the world and live only to murder those of the other group.

It's a very easy choice to make and one humans choose easily. Only the subhumans don't.

It's not hard when you get billions from other countries around the world. Including weapon systems and protection.

No you don't. Because I'm not anti Israel. I'm not anti anything, except violence on innocent people.

The media and governments do that to themselves.

I'm not trying to change history. Just acknowledging the fact that the media and governments lie. All of them. And that taking any side, except for the innocent, is playing into the hands of those who could be lying.
A peacenik with no brains at all, that is what you are.

Stand aside, fool.

The innocent are going to make the guilty pay dearly......soon.

It's not hard when you get billions from other countries around the world. Including weapon systems and protection.
It is not hard when Iran and the EU and all others keep giving Hamas the billions they spend on rockets, etc, etc, etc.

Why do you think Egypt also has a blockade on Gaza? Because they want to harm the innocent population and leave them to suffer with Hamas as leaders, or to keep Hamas from attacking Egypt as it attacks Israel?

Hamas has attacked Egypt before.

But your knowledge of history is zero and all you care about is, what Israel cares about.....saving the innocent.

Hamas uses the innocent as human shields.

Ignorance is bliss for fools.

More delegitimizing so that people will be confused.

What's confusing about acknowledging those who lie? (The MSM and governments) It's common knowledge at this point.
You are not confused, you started this thread with the intent to confuse people who may be ignorant and eventually turn them against Israel.

I'm not against Israel. You're just trying to skew my words to give yourself a reason to discredit me.
It tells in your denial that Hamas may have raped women when they invaded.

I don't deny that Hamas may have raped women. From what I understand, they're evil AF.
Anti Israel stools like you want people to look away and deny.

Too many videos from the captured Hamas invaders to deny any of it. It is all there, in technicolor .

I've seen those video's. crazyshit dot com is full of them. They're atrocious. And I don't stand with anyone who creates innocent victims. This is the part you're missing. I'm not anti israel or palestine.
But you think everyone in palestine are murdering, raping and killing the innocent. And that's just not true.
But you believe it's true so you support killing every living thing in Palestine. I don't.

A peacenik with no brains at all, that is what you are.

Stand aside, fool.

The innocent are going to make the guilty pay dearly......soon.

And all you have is loyalty to the side you support. That's it.

Forum List

Back