Picked up a new Griddle.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Got tired of the stove top griddle and the Blackstone.
The stove top ones suck and while the Blackstone cooks very well it's a pain in the ass to fire up just for breakfast and it's a bitch to clean up after.
It just came in today and we're going to break it in with some Philly Cheesesteaks this weekend.
It'll also be great for Smash Burgers and breakfast.
It has a 1/2 inch thick griddle so it should hold temps very well!

s-l1600.jpg

It sits a little high for standard counter heights at 10" which would put the cooking surface at 45".
Looking at this stainless table to put it at the proper height.
The table has casters which will make it easy to put back in storage.

1898331.jpg

Lodge sucks sweaty donkey balls. Terrible surfacing.

They do until you sand down the cook surface.
The only other lodge stuff I have are dutch ovens which are fine for their intended purpose.
I have Field cast iron that I use for basic frying like eggs and bacon.

Got tired of the stove top griddle and the Blackstone.
The stove top ones suck and while the Blackstone cooks very well it's a pain in the ass to fire up just for breakfast and it's a bitch to clean up after.
It just came in today and we're going to break it in with some Philly Cheesesteaks this weekend.
It'll also be great for Smash Burgers and breakfast.
It has a 1/2 inch thick griddle so it should hold temps very well!

s-l1600.jpg

I'll have some banana nut pancakes, sausage smokies, 10 pieces of hard fried bacon, and 2 hard fried eggs.

Hmm... that looks pretty interesting.
I specifically chose a cooktop several years ago that does NOT have a griddle because stovetop griddles suck and are hard to clean

It sits a little high for standard counter heights at 10" which would put the cooking surface at 45".
Looking at this stainless table to put it at the proper height.
The table has casters which will make it easy to put back in storage.

1898331.jpg

LOL..the damn table cost more than the griddle but I dont see anyway around it other than building a table myself.

Hmm... that looks pretty interesting.
I specifically chose a cooktop several years ago that does NOT have a griddle because stovetop griddles suck and are hard to clean

We have one built into the stove top as well.
We've never used it because of the mess it'd make.
And it's really not big enough to do what we want to do.

There is an excellent chance you sold one for the company, let me know about the first couple times you use it.
:thup:

Will do.
Going to make some Philly Cheese steaks on Sat. or Sun.
Probably going to make breakfast as well.
The price is very reasonable. The only thing you have to consider is how high it sits on a standard countertop.
I ordered a stainless table with castors that is designed for tall and heavy appliances and it brings it down to a standard countertop height.
The damn table cost more than the freaken griddle!!!
Another good reason to make or buy a table is the weight,the shipping weight is 63 lbs.

Forum List

Back