Picked up a new Griddle.

Will do.
Going to make some Philly Cheese steaks on Sat. or Sun.
Probably going to make breakfast as well.
The price is very reasonable. The only thing you have to consider is how high it sits on a standard countertop.
I ordered a stainless table with castors that is designed for tall and heavy appliances and it brings it down to a standard countertop height.
The damn table cost more than the freaken griddle!!!
Another good reason to make or buy a table is the weight,the shipping weight is 63 lbs.
When I was young I worked at a restaurant and made sandwiches and foods on a commercial grill. The awesome room it offers to work, and the extreme ease of cleaning.
We just had a pad thing that had a screen on it with a handle. You just spray a little water on it, and rub around with that screen - done... crystal clean.

Why not just lose a few pounds around the midsection?
0a7a9018f5c403cd4520f4b36cbd8514.jpg

When I was young I worked at a restaurant and made sandwiches and foods on a commercial grill. The awesome room it offers to work, and the extreme ease of cleaning.
We just had a pad thing that had a screen on it with a handle. You just spray a little water on it, and rub around with that screen - done... crystal clean.

I would have liked to get a bigger one but you have to go with gas or a 230V connection to do it.
Thought about putting a 230 plug in off my oven. You just couldnt use the oven when the griddle was plugged in.
Thought the same when we bought the fryer but it turns out the fryer worked great using a standard plug in so I'm hoping the griddle will be fine as well.
16 inches wide and 15.5 deep should be enough for the two of us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back