Pic of my beast

That fucker should have been locked up :mad:

SO far our laws against animal cruelty are far to tame and we dont do much about those hurting living creatures.

There is somthing very wrong with the humans among us who find it FUN to torture living creatures and watch them suffer.

Some people are wacked ... I was a little freaked out, but He didnt seem to think anything of it... just another day on the farm..

I have had a bit to do with farmers and pastoralists (ranchers) a few years ago through my work and I have to say I found them totally unlike this. I'm not for one moment doubting you Alucard, not at all, you saw what you saw. I will say I don't think that bastard was representative of farmers.

I have had a bit to do with farmers and pastoralists (ranchers) a few years ago through my work and I have to say I found them totally unlike this. I'm not for one moment doubting you Alucard, not at all, you saw what you saw. I will say I don't think that bastard was representative of farmers.

Certainly not... I'm cant say for sure he was a actual farmer. I guess the title hillbilly would be more fitting... He was dirty with rotten teeth and no soul...

Her name is Lilly... Because she was rescued from Lilly, Georgia...

the One, The Only.. The Doobster!
My Yellow Lab/Beagle mix

261607987_l.jpg

Shogun he looks like he is enjoying his car ride.

He looks quite huggable but I think we might need another pic of him so we can see more of him!

l_8473157907e26c975446db991cfdcf71.jpg

He does love the road trips! This is the only other pic I have online. I'm sure all animal owners think the same thing but I am the luckiest person to have, by far, the coolest dog currently living. :)

Sorry, no new pictures on hard-drive and image-upload-service. Pictures are about 8 months old.
Dog is much much bigger now.

67177317tn7.jpg

71540736vs7.jpg

Normally you cut them their ears, but i did not.
When it grows no more in size, dog will be maximum this size (picture from Kangal dogs Breeder site, not my dog):
http://www.kangalkopekleri.com/fotograflar/Onur_Kanli/20.jpg

When you cut ear, it will be like this:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/basbug/kangalstandingtallkm5.jpg

Used for milleniums in Anatolia for protecting sheeps from wildern animals. It is a shepherd-dog with strong independent protection character and no battle-dog like USA have. This dog is breeded also in Namibia to protect against cheetahs. But export from Turkey has been forbidden and dog is officialy cultural heritage of Turkish Republic with state funding at special Kangal veterinary University faculties.
In USA they also breed them:
http://www.kangalclub.com/
But that dogs are show-dogs with motive to win prices and do not match physical and mental protection characteristics of original dogs, as they are kissy kissy dogs 1.000 hands in a day touching dog on show-days, for what dog's duty in evolution has never been.

A very cute puppy. He looks much like a mastiff puppy. I have to say, I dont really like all the ear and tail cutting.

I do love the large breeds but you do have to be ready for the extra work and its imperative that you train them well. If you dont, someone could get hurt. I cant say I enjoy that part all the time cause it leaves me no room to spoil my dog and let him get away with stuff...

Currently our boy is now 10 months old and seems to be going into his "teen" phase...he is STRONG. He is a sweetie but he can also be difficult :)

I have two small dogs, chiuhuihuia ( ok I can not spell that word) You know the taco bell dog.

Both are female, both are indoor dogs. The older one is about 8 and the younger one is around 3.

My daughter has a pit bull in the back yard, he is a sweet heart but I don't visit him much cause he likes to jump on ya and my legs are sensative, if he scratches them I have to go see the doctor for antibiotics to prevent infection. Complications from Diabetties.

My dogs are Chichi and Sweatpea, my daughter's dog is Gustaf. No pictures right now cause I do not have a camera.

The stable where my women have kept their horses has folded. There was a left over dog and I got him.

photo

This dog has floated around Florida for several months. He came from Jacksonville (there is an animal cruelty record) and was whelped in North Georgia. I found that out in about 20 minutes from a brief web search.

I have had a lot of dogs and I have been around a lot of dogs. This one is the best all round dogs that I have had any dealings with. He has had hand and voice command training and he is crate trained. He is no problem around my little dogs but he and the cats are far apart.

We are quite taken with each other. It is like we are long lost brothers. For now I am calling him Red Dog. It works.

I AM

a rabbit? I hear they can become more domesticated than one would think...

off topic, I was taking my dog out on shit patrol the other day and saw that a pair of birds made a nest on the ground and were protecting some eggs. It was funny because the birds kept trying to lure me away from the next by acting like their wings were broke. Nature and shit, yo. so, now I take birdfeed to them every day. i'm not optimistic about the future of their nest but we'll see.

a rabbit? I hear they can become more domesticated than one would think...

off topic, I was taking my dog out on shit patrol the other day and saw that a pair of birds made a nest on the ground and were protecting some eggs. It was funny because the birds kept trying to lure me away from the next by acting like their wings were broke. Nature and shit, yo. so, now I take birdfeed to them every day. i'm not optimistic about the future of their nest but we'll see.

I love my bunny. Never thought I could get attached to a rodent. He's litter trained, so no little pellets all over the floor. He gets on his hind legs to greet us when we get up in the morning or when we get home. We had to steal a piece of matzoh with cream cheese out of his little mouth today (who thought rabbits would like cream cheese?!?!?!)

Good that you're taking care of the birds. I hope they make it...

you old softie.

btw, is there a way to get that picture into the page without having to click on a link?

I dated a gal last year who had a rabbit. I can't say my asthma agreed with its dander but it seemed like a fun pet. She built this huge freakin rabbit cage right before we parted ways. Im pretty sure, given how jealous my dog is, that my alternative pet options are limited to that which lives in aquariums.

Jillian's Beast
NY606.9881534-1-pn.jpg

softy, indeed. I'll have to post a pic of my new blue girl rose bush after it blooms.

Forum List

Back