Pic of my beast

not to seem overly callous, I mean this WAS thanksgiving dinner, but have you ever seen a chicken or turkey run around after their neck has been broken?

for that matter? have you ever plucked the feathers off of a bird like that?

I take no joy from the killing of the animal but it can make you appreciate a time in America where the average daily lifestyle was a bit more hardcore than our current drive through zietgeist. (cool! how often does one get to use THAt word?!?)

i have done both.

My puppy!

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

Oh makes me want to cry-- we had a blue merle-- she was sick for sometime-- started to lost weight --vet said not to worry we had just moved here as a change of duty station and it was normal. I brought her back because she stopped eating almost and seemed to be in pain Doctor ran some tests and told me to come back---We ended up back later that evening she was urinating blood. Turns out she had Glomerular Polycystic Kidney Disease-- ended up in kidney failure not long after.

Not trying to bring anyone down but the Vet told me it is common in Aussies. So just keep an eye out for any of the symptoms I described. And keep on top of the vet if you think they are wrong.

Forum List

Back