Pic of my beast

Ruby

Aug 2, 2007
My beast, we named him Buddha (which has turned out to be ironic).

(I hope I do this right because I am pretty computer illiterate).

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u111/Jellah23/P1000068.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u111/Jellah23/P1000187.jpg

I think that link should take you there, might be too large for me to put image here directly.

He is quite a handful and even though I knew how big he would get (and he isnt done) its been unreal to see such fast growth. He has me completely wrapped around his paw.

P1000068.jpg

P1000187.jpg

Beautiful animal. I'm considering an Irish Wolfhound to go with my two mutts.

(I hope you don't mind, I made it possible to view the photos without clicking the link.)

Thanks alot Hjmick! I appreciate you making it so the link isnt needed!

He looks sooo amazingly beautiful right when he has been bathed and dried, but that never lasts very long LOL!

Irish wolfhounds are quite cute. You also go for the big dogs? What kind of mutts ya got? Any pics? Big animal lovers here in this house and my husband is in school to be a vet. 3 dogs sounds like heaven.

I want to get a second dog in about a year when Buddha is full grown but I was thinking english bulldog. Dont ask me why I will end up torturing myself with 2 drooling dogs.

No pics in my pb account...I should fix that. Both dogs are pound puppies (my favorite place to find dogs). One is a gordon setter mix, the other is a beagle/terrier mix.

English bulldog is also on my list. I think I have a better chance with that than I do with the Irish. Small house.

Beautiful dog, I love dog especially big ones.

I have an Aussie right now and lost my lab mix last year ,he was such a good boy.

Big dogs ,little dogs, pretty dogs ,ugly dogs any dog ,I just love the creatures.

Such a huggable dog there Toro. Is your dog a puppy still? He looks full grown! I love his face :)

My Aussie is 11 years old ,mostly black with a little white and about 55 lbs.

Shes a big girl and I found her at the pound when she was 3 months.

I think Torro can attest they are f"ing brillient dogs(your baby is beautiful BTW).

Im not sure if mine is pure but she is a quintisential aussie at heart.

I only rescue ,I think there are just to many good dogs who need to be rescued.

My Aussie is 11 years old ,mostly black with a little white and about 55 lbs.

Shes a big girl and I found her at the pound when she was 3 months.

I think Torro can attest they are f"ing brillient dogs(your baby is beautiful BTW).

Im not sure if mine is pure but she is a quintisential aussie at heart.

I only rescue ,I think there are just to many good dogs who need to be rescued.

Its pretty sad how many dogs need homes. A guy I work with rescued a dog from Ireland that was 1 year old and HAD NEVER HAD A HOME. He had been homeless his whole life! The guy is dedicated, the dog needed some really intensive training since he hadnt really been socialized well.

Here is a link to pics of the dog and how well its doing now (the site is in swedish so I just linked directly to the pics of the cutie).

http://www.nollfem.se/walle/bilder.html

I go to the dog park almost every day and hear all kinds of stories about recues.

They want to pack up so even the hardest case can usually be turned arround.

I love dogs and they can tell it ,I have so many dog buddies at the park I cant keep track of the owners just the dogs.

I just cant stomack the idea of buying one ,I will always adopt.

I rescued our Pitt/Lab from a farmer that was bashing the heads of the puppies with a hammer... She was the last one alive, it was pretty sick.

Forum List

Back