Pic of my beast

Thanks for posting the pic. The bunny's hutch is 4'x4'x2' and is two levels with a ramp leading from one to the other. And yes, it's in my living room. ;oS

My husband has asthma which is why I have the beast and not cats or dogs and I got tired of pets like our cichlids and bearded dragon, etc., so we got the rabbit. Luckily hubby doesn't have a problem with the dander.

lol re the roses. looking forward to it.

mush... :cool:

got tired of cichlids? I have a jack dempsey, red and green terrors, yellow johanni, a huge freaking silver catfish and a gnarly red eared slider water turtle. Im a big fan of the aquarium animals Also, after I clean both 55 gal. tanks I use the sediment for whatever im growing. Hell, I've got a brocolli plant from last year THRIVING because of that, uh, shit.

have a great weekend.

ill probably have to stomp on a newborn and punch a blind man in the face to retain my favor with the dark lord.

got tired of cichlids? I have a jack dempsey, red and green terrors, yellow johanni, a huge freaking silver catfish and a gnarly red eared slider water turtle. Im a big fan of the aquarium animals Also, after I clean both 55 gal. tanks I use the sediment for whatever im growing. Hell, I've got a brocolli plant from last year THRIVING because of that, uh, shit.

have a great weekend.

shogun is kind to animals and gardens?

:omg:

What is this gonna do to your reputation!

have a great weekend.

We used to have a red-foot tortoise...and before that geckos and before that an iguana. (my husband and son like weird pets). I still miss my cats. We used rabbit pellets to fertilize the terrace garden. :cool:

good luck with that dark lord thing.

One of my pets. Her name is Mouchette.

Attachments

• $moucit1.JPG
    $moucit1.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 77
  • $moucit2.JPG
    $moucit2.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 79
  • $moucit4.JPG
    $moucit4.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 75
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrato

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I had a couple squirrels growing up too! cute, but feral as hell.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrato

I had a couple squirrels growing up too! cute, but feral as hell.

I can't seem to get the pics to post full size like everyone else's. Mouchette is a sweety. She's never bitten me. Once they get old enough you have to release them back into the wild. Though I have heard of some people keeping them as house pets, permanently injured squirrels that couldn't be released, that did just fine. Some are tamer than others.

thats me with one of our pet squirrels back in the day.
l_354e6f406c787855017ba65fd8bc29bc.jpg

you might try hosting your pics on a website like myspace, then copy and post the link in the post pic button:

insertimage.gif

thats me with one of our pet squirrels back in the day.
l_354e6f406c787855017ba65fd8bc29bc.jpg

you might try hosting your pics on a website like myspace, then copy and post the link in the post pic button:

insertimage.gif

OMG!! Who could ever have imagined such a cute little boy would grow up to be Shogun!! Though I do glimpse a hint of mischief in those eyes.

I rescued my first baby squirrel at about that same age too. He was the best. I used to ride around on my bike with him sitting on my shoulder. If I wanted to go inside a friend's house I would leave him in a nearby tree and when it was time to go home, I would call him and he would jump back on my shoulder and we would ride home.

thats pretty damn domesticated for a varmint. Ours used to bite the hell out of us regardless of how much we tried to play with them. Still, they were cute animals and are probably why I have a squirrel feeder on my deck.

hehehe.. and yes, that little tyke grew into a holy terror. From the looks of my hair I was also emo when emo wasn't cool (if I may rip off a barbara mandrell song)

HA!

not to seem overly callous, I mean this WAS thanksgiving dinner, but have you ever seen a chicken or turkey run around after their neck has been broken?

for that matter? have you ever plucked the feathers off of a bird like that?

I take no joy from the killing of the animal but it can make you appreciate a time in America where the average daily lifestyle was a bit more hardcore than our current drive through zietgeist. (cool! how often does one get to use THAt word?!?)

I take no joy from the killing of the animal but it can make you appreciate a time in America where the average daily lifestyle was a bit more hardcore than our current drive through zietgeist. (cool! how often does one get to use THAt word?!?)

You're not supposed to be able to use that word till you are able to spell it. :eusa_snooty: ;)

OK, so he's only part softie, part meanie.

Thanks. I like the bunny, too! He's very cuddly.

I had a couple of rabbits once too. I kept them in my apartment even though pets were not allowed. I thought I would never have a problem seeing as they don't bark. But one night the building next door caught fire and the firemen had everyone in my building evacuate as a precaution. So I quickly grabbed the bunnies and went out to stand on the other side of the street. The next morning a photo of me and my bunnies was on the front page of the paper. I got a call from the landlord shortly after. LOL! Fortunately I had already arranged a new home for them in the country because my bunnies were not house trained like yours and had eaten half my paper backs one day when they got out of the cage while I was out.

I had a couple of rabbits once too. I kept them in my apartment even though pets were not allowed. I thought I would never have a problem seeing as they don't bark. But one night the building next door caught fire and the firemen had everyone in my building evacuate as a precaution. So I quickly grabbed the bunnies and went out to stand on the other side of the street. The next morning a photo of me and my bunnies was on the front page of the paper. I got a call from the landlord shortly after. LOL! Fortunately I had already arranged a new home for them in the country because my bunnies were not house trained like yours and had eaten half my paper backs one day when they got out of the cage while I was out.

LOL...well, hope your bunnies enjoyed their home in the country. Mine just got behind the television when I fell asleep and started chewing on the wires....

little brat that he is. ;oS

I have to read slower, thought it said pic of my breast............damn, am I disappointed.

Forum List

Back