Physician Warns Hillary Suffering Post-Concussion Syndrome

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I have been saying this since the Benghazi hearing when she is clearly wearing glasses to help her condition. I know people who have fallen and have had brain bleeds, they are never the same after. And considering Mrs. Clinton had problems with the truth before her drunken fall I can only assume she can't really differentiate between reality and fiction today.

Physician warns Hillary suffering post-concussion syndrome

NEW YORK – The concussion Hillary Clinton suffered in December 2012 that led to a serious blood clot requiring hospitalization may also have caused her to suffer post-concussion syndrome, with symptoms including confusion, headaches and dizziness, warns a prominent Florida physician.
Read more at Physician warns Hillary suffering post-concussion syndrome

Doesn't she look sweet in her prism glasses?

647f0251e141ca08900f6a706700cf15.jpg

I have been saying this since the Benghazi hearing when she is clearly wearing glasses to help her condition. I know people who have fallen and have had brain bleeds, they are never the same after. And considering Mrs. Clinton had problems with the truth before her drunken fall I can only assume she can't really differentiate between reality and fiction today.

NEW YORK – The concussion Hillary Clinton suffered in December 2012 that led to a serious blood clot requiring hospitalization may also have caused her to suffer post-concussion syndrome, with symptoms including confusion, headaches and dizziness, warns a prominent Florida physician.

Yeah, people get concussions every day by falling down, so how is this news? As far as wearing "glasses"--does that now disqualify someone from being POTUS-

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

When Hill-Beast played the 'race card' yesterday concerning the Repubs stance on SCOTUS appointment, I just knew something was up! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! She has BPS--------Black Pandering Syndrome; which is, BTW, incurable.

Some quack is trying to make a name for himself by diagnosing someone he doesn't like from shit he read on World News Daily (WND).

If I was a patient of his, I'd find a new doctor, and quickly.

And if you read WND, you deserve to be lied to.

POST DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE NOR FACT CHECKED ARTICLES POSTED BY ME. IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL POSTER TO DETERMINE IN THEIR MIND THE ACCURACY OF LINKS.

In other words you deliberately choose phony "news" sites.

i fell...i suffered a concussion....it took me about two years to fully recover....i was told my brain had a bruise and it would just take a while to heal....at no time was i hospitalized....i tend to believe she does have some lasting effects....and mine were panic attacks ...i had never had them before the concussion....but started after and continued for two long years...i was lucky my doctor always reinforced that the attacks would go away as the bruise healed..they did

That's sort of the nature of the Hillary campaign; everything about it is sickly & damaged, both mentally and physically.

world nut daily?

is that today's lie of the day?

pathetic.

If Hillary is braindead that'll make the Republicans look even worse (if thats possible) when she's elected POTUS.

Hildebeast is too old, in poor health, already shows signs of dementia - can't recall shit about anything - to be POTUS....clots in the brain.

For craps sake - if she wins, she'll be 70 years old in her first year!

She needs to retire. She's a mess.

Yeah, people get concussions every day by falling down, so how is this news? As far as wearing "glasses"--does that now disqualify someone from being POTUS-

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg
They aren't just ordinary glasses you stupid asshole! Can take your head out of Hillary's ass long enough to know the difference between Prism glasses and ordinary glasses?

Last edited:
That's sort of the nature of the Hillary campaign; everything about it is sickly & damaged, both mentally and physically.
Not to mention her ass licker supporters. Hillary could land a plane full of heroin onto her backlawn and her asslickers would scream what an excellent piolot she is.

Forum List

Back