RN of 17 years tells you whats really going on in hospitals!

As long as the esoterica can last, new variant vaccines can last.
Lack of government transparency and clarity juxtaposed to their shill bents would seem to be fueling that notion along .......

1666177816622.png

~S~

Why would I blame someone who wants to keep us safe? Would you have a problem asking someone to be vaccinated for leprosy?
As long as the virus' origins remain a "mystery" vaccines can be sold to the prisoners every time a new variant threatens. Sequencing the communist virus' genome is not enough. Eventually, a leprosy reservoir was found in armadillos.

As long as the virus' origins remain a "mystery" vaccines can be sold to the prisoners every time a new variant threatens. Sequencing the communist virus' genome is not enough. Eventually, a leprosy reservoir was found in armadillos.
Whatever. Don't take the vaccine.

Actually, I insist you don't take it. Promise me, you won't?

Whatever. Don't take the vaccine.

Actually, I insist you don't take it. Promise me, you won't?
It's not a matter of taking it, badger began boycott long ago. It's the matter of more deaths that will occur as they play this esoteric game, Mr. Whatever.

It's not a matter of taking it, badger began boycott long ago. It's the matter of more deaths that will occur as they play this esoteric game, Mr. Whatever.
You always refer to yourself in the third person?

But again, whatever. You do promise not to take it, right? I will be deeply deeply disappointed if you do take the vaccine.

You always refer to yourself in the third person?

But again, whatever. You do promise not to take it, right? I will be deeply deeply disappointed if you do take the vaccine.

Takes you a while, doesn't it?

Thanks for your interesting post.

Please remember to get your second Juneteenth booster this week. We're counting on you.

Takes you a while, doesn't it?

Thanks for your interesting post.

Please remember to get your second Juneteenth booster this week. We're counting on you.

Takes me a while, what? I wrote that post back in October.

You should have taken those shots. You seem to get more stupid with every post.

And you weren't smart, to begin with. Sad. :itsok:

Takes me a while, what? I wrote that post back in October.

You should have taken those shots. You seem to get more stupid with every post.

And you weren't smart, to begin with. Sad. :itsok:

Wow! Aren't you lucky to be surrounded by so many idiots, so that you have that many reasons to feel better about yourself!

Life is so easy.

So are you.

You do mean the same experts that you retards now blame? Those experts?
I mean the experts we were told ad nauseum he didn't listen to. Those experts. I mean, how many of them are there? Did he make the right call when he fast tracked the vaccines or not? That's the question at hand. You seem to go with whatever response gets you cheap feelz.

Forum List

Back