Phyllis Schlaffy dead at 92

“Phyllis Schlafly spent an astounding 70 years in public service of her fellow Americans,” said the Eagle Forum in a statement. “Her focus from her earliest days until her final ones was protecting the family, which she understood as the building block of life. She recognized America as the greatest political embodiment of those values. From military superiority and defense to immigration and trade; from unborn life to the nuclear family and parenthood, Phyllis Schlafly was a courageous and articulate voice for common sense and traditional values.”

Longtime Conservative Icon Phyllis Schlafly Dies at 92

“Another son, Andrew, founded Conservapedia as a conservative alternative to Wikipedia, which he said was too liberal.

He compiled news items from conservative Internet sites and sent them to his mother daily.

Mrs. Schlafly said that was how she kept up on the news and got ideas for her columns. She said she didn't read newspapers or magazines and only watched TV — always Fox News — while using an exercise machine at her office.”

Yes, Wikipedia is ‘too liberal’ when it relates facts and the truth.

Otherwise, willful ignorance is clearly a fundamental component to being conservative.

“Another son, Andrew, founded Conservapedia as a conservative alternative to Wikipedia, which he said was too liberal.

He compiled news items from conservative Internet sites and sent them to his mother daily.

Mrs. Schlafly said that was how she kept up on the news and got ideas for her columns. She said she didn't read newspapers or magazines and only watched TV — always Fox News — while using an exercise machine at her office.”

Otherwise, willful ignorance is clearly a fundamental component to being conservative.
And you're stupidity is a fundamental component to being a libtard. You are an rude piece of shit.

And you're stupidity is a fundamental component to being a libtard. You are an rude piece of shit.

"An rude?" At least he speaks English.

Favorite video ever.

"And try to do away with the homosexuals," Oh? By what means.

So, yeah! She's next on my list of people I will be happy to hear have stopped breathing air, since oxygen is obviously not powering the brain involved.

But then, I couldn't stop smiling the day Andrew Breitbart keeled over.

Favorite video ever.

So, yeah! She's next on my list of people I will be happy to hear have stopped breathing air, since oxygen is obviously not powering the brain involved.

God gave her a Gay son and cancer.

Favorite video ever.

Neither could obama. That's why obama had Brietbart killed.

Where's your tinfoil crown? You shouldn't surprise people with that level of crazy. We should have a warning.

Favorite video ever.

God gave her a Gay son and cancer.

I prefer to think that God didn't just give her those things. She earned them.

Forum List

Back