Phyllis Schlaffy dead at 92

"And try to do away with the homosexuals," Oh? By what means.

So, yeah! She's next on my list of people I will be happy to hear have stopped breathing air, since oxygen is obviously not powering the brain involved.

But then, I couldn't stop smiling the day Andrew Breitbart keeled over.
I expect your life will be short and full of misery. Anger and bitterness destroy the soul. But as a witch, youve accepted the death of your soul.

So, yeah! She's next on my list of people I will be happy to hear have stopped breathing air, since oxygen is obviously not powering the brain involved.

I expect your life will be short and full of misery. Anger and bitterness destroy the soul. But as a witch, youve accepted the death of your soul.
Witches have no soul, they are owned by satan.

You might want to define 'short.' I'm not that far from sixty.

There's an apostrophe in 'You've', by the way.

One of the greatest voices of our time silenced.

Yeah....she's the one you can thank for conservative men treating women as second class citizens.....not giving them equal pay for equal work, trying to keep them pregnant and in the kitchen....she was a great role-model for the conservative Stepford Wives.....:badgrin::badgrin:

Schlafly's position on family structure is now light years ahead of left wing democrats who are mired in counterproductive 1960's regression.

Bwahahahaha.....this is a conservative woman following Schafly's ideas.........:badgrin::badgrin:

66a88478aeb57a8b9fbe50e5192f3e38.jpg

Conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly dies

God tells her to get back in the kitchen, values confirmed.

It is all Hillary's fault! Phyllis had high hopes for, at least, an overall, national Republican comeback, but all we see is the liberals burying us under their mundane, silly crap. If she was more or less healthy before Hillary was nominated, the pressure of the female dog bitches campaign's onslaught upon America seeped through into her ears, eyes, stomach and brain. That would even straight away finish off any old lizard in the desert.

RIP

It is all Hillary's fault! Phyllis had high hopes for, at least, an overall, national Republican comeback, but all we see is the liberals burying us under their mundane, silly crap. If she was more or less healthy before Hillary was nominated, the pressure of the female dog bitches campaign's onslaught upon America seeped through into her ears, eyes, stomach and brain. That would even straight away finish off any old lizard in the desert.

RIP
That ledge you're on must have a great wi-fi connection!

RIP
That ledge you're on must have a great wi-fi connection!

At least, I am not perched on the uttermost rocky cliffs of Mount Killamanjaro like Hillary is, when she vacations.

You might want to define 'short.' I'm not that far from sixty.

There's an apostrophe in 'You've', by the way.
Libtard grammar police, all you have asswipe.

Forum List

Back