Phuck it...give this nation to LefTards. Anybody that has any cash will be off to the Netherlands.

Come on Conservatives find your fucking balls!
It's unlikely the Netherlands would take you in.

Trust me bud...I can buy citizenship wherever the fuck I want
See ya!

You don’t want that....You disgusting fucks couldn’t eat without Republican money and you know it.
Wouldn't miss you a bit. See ya!

You might want to ask all your wetback buddies first you lowlife piece of shit...no?

Last edited:
It's unlikely the Netherlands would take you in.

See ya!

You don’t want that....You disgusting fucks couldn’t eat without Republican money and you know it.

You might want to ask all your wetback buddies first you lowlife pieces of shit...no?
So you are too scared to go first, and you are whining about people not having balls.

Huh! There's a shocker. :lol:

See ya!

You might want to ask all your wetback buddies first you lowlife pieces of shit...no?
So you are too scared to go first, and you are whining about people not having balls.

Oh trust me...the moment you disgusting bastards have command of this nation I’m out.

Oh trust me...the moment you disgusting bastards have command of this nation I’m out.
Why wait? See ya!

Forum List

Back