Elections have consequences

Yep. The main consequence of electing Trump is the complete loss of honesty and integrity by the right wing. His election will hurt the republicans for a long time. His damage to the country will last a while too.

Yep. The main consequence of electing Trump is the complete loss of honesty and integrity by the right wing. His election will hurt the republicans for a long time. His damage to the country will last a while too.

Case in point. Leftist tears.

Voter memory is short. SUPER SHORT.
Your emotions are no substitute for reality

Your wishful thinking, and willingness to ignore his obvious shortcomings are no substitute for reality.

Voter memory is short. SUPER SHORT.
Your emotions are no substitute for reality

Your wishful thinking, and willingness to ignore his obvious shortcomings are no substitute for reality.

These assholes are raising lazy stupid assholes for the future.

Omg I recently connected with this burnout I knew in high school on Facebook. Of course he’s a huge republican. He says he’s retired but that either means a factory union pension or disability. He says he has back problems and is only 49 at the most. How is he retired? I graduated at 17. I’m 47 now. He said he retired after 28 years he could be living on a pension but who knows.

Point is he’s either a union idiot or guy on disability voting republican. Makes no sense

Leftist tears streaming everywhere...

I hope Trump wins again in 2020.
Of course you do. Never forget I told you that you are a conservative before you even knew it yourself. I’m still waiting to run into the moderate independent you

We have been through this before.
Are you admitting I’m right? You don’t get to act like a conservative republican every time I run into you then expect us to believe you’re a moderate independent. Ain’t nobody buying it

Of course you do. Never forget I told you that you are a conservative before you even knew it yourself. I’m still waiting to run into the moderate independent you

I hope you’re not what the new moderate independent becomes.

My dad claims he’s an independent but clearly he’s a liberal democrat 99% of the time too. He’s just the opposit3 of you.

You are reasonable and not a jerk that’s for sure. I like you

Are you admitting I’m right? You don’t get to act like a conservative republican every time I run into you then expect us to believe you’re a moderate independent. Ain’t nobody buying it

How am I acting like a conservative republican? Examples?

This thread you started

I hope you’re not what the new moderate independent becomes.

My dad claims he’s an independent but clearly he’s a liberal democrat 99% of the time too. He’s just the opposit3 of you.

You are reasonable and not a jerk that’s for sure. I like you

Thank you for your kind words. The Democrats angered me because of that Palestinian flag at the DNC. I dont like

This thread you started

Dems ran a horrible candidate and flew the Palestinian flag at the DNC...you reap what you sow. Trump is not really a true conservative. I d Never vote for Rand Paul for example.

Elections do have consequences...and people need to realize that when they didn't vote in 2016...and when they voted for Gary Johnson ans that idiot Jill Stein...they allowed Trump and all the rest of this to happen.

Vote people.

We can fix this but we only get one chance to do it

Elections do have consequences...and people need to realize that when they didn't vote in 2016...and when they voted for Gary Johnson ans that idiot Jill Stein...they allowed Trump and all the rest of this to happen.

Vote people.

We can fix this but we only get one chance to do it

You lost your chance when Feinstink put on that Inner Galactic Freak Show in the hearing room. The Republican Party was revived over that show.

Of course elections have consequences!!!! :113::113::113:

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND ALL PATRIOTS!:2up:

Forum List

Back