photoshop gurus wanted

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
So who are you out there?

I of course am not a photoshop guru but would like some help please :)

Since its valentines day i was wondering if it is possible to put red lips on my avatar.

darkhairredblindfold.jpg

Much better.
And I made them look "moist"....so you get more love letters. LOL

Since my face didn't turn out too well on my attempt to replace the helmeted one..I think I'll go play with the lower sigline sword. Slap some blood on it since valentines day is coming up. Maybe I'll find a heart to skewer on it too. heh

Since my face didn't turn out too well on my attempt to replace the helmeted one..I think I'll go play with the lower sigline sword. Slap some blood on it since valentines day is coming up. Maybe I'll find a heart to skewer on it too. heh

Can you put red lips on the one you have now?

Thank you. My pasttime is playing with paintshop pro.
I'm glad you like it. Daves was cool too, but he is a man. Lip color must match outfit. In this case..blue red, not orange red. But I give him kudos cuz he did a great job. :)

Probably. But I'm starting to lean on a bloody sword instead since I'm not so lovey dovey with valentines day. Warrior women with helmets look silly with lipstick on. :tongue:

Probably. But I'm starting to lean on a bloody sword instead since I'm not so lovey dovey with valentines day. Warrior women with helmets look silly with lipstick on. :tongue:

Daveman filled out the whole lip...and that was way cool too!

You both did a great job.

I of course know ZERO about photoshop! Well having the program would help to i am sure :lol:

Forum List

Back