photoshop gurus wanted

It does! And it looks way hotter in the color Dave used.
Both jobs were excellent and held up well under magnification.

Daveman's is great too! i owe everyone reps!

I see you went with the color to match the scarf. Good choice, but not as hot as the other.

I am torn...they both have good points! The one that IMEURU did is closer to the lipstick that i actually wear so feels more "me"

Maybe dave can do a do over in the bloodier red color? Men might not "get" blue reds versus orange reds.

Dave....make it like blood. Just darken what you already did?

Use both, syrenn? Swap back and forth?

I love playing with stuff. So anytime anyone wants something "special" done to their avatar...I'd be pleased to give it a go. :)

Maybe dave can do a do over in the bloodier red color? Men might not "get" blue reds versus orange reds.

I love playing with stuff. So anytime anyone wants something "special" done to their avatar...I'd be pleased to give it a go. :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I love ya!

Ya think you can put a stronger cam and maybe a supercharger on my bike?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I love ya!
Smokin!!!

So who are you out there?

I of course am not a photoshop guru but would like some help please :)

Since its valentines day i was wondering if it is possible to put red lips on my avatar.

darkhairredblindfold.jpg

Here's the matching "rest of the story" lol, but for the week-end only...:lol: *WOO*

So who are you out there?

I of course am not a photoshop guru but would like some help please :)

Since its valentines day i was wondering if it is possible to put red lips on my avatar.

darkhairredblindfold.jpg

Here's the matching "rest of the story" lol, but for the week-end only...:lol: *WOO*

woohoo...now that is one smoking avi you to there AA

I feel very overdressed in my armor.:eusa_whistle:

Love the rest of the outfit AquaThena. The red shoe really umphs up the theme.

Forum List

Back