photoshop gurus wanted

So who are you out there?

I of course am not a photoshop guru but would like some help please :)

Since its valentines day i was wondering if it is possible to put red lips on my avatar.

darkhairredblindfold.jpg

Here's the matching "rest of the story" lol, but for the week-end only...:lol: *WOO*

woohoo...now that is one smoking avi you to there AA
Quite right!

I now have a impaled heart on my sword. I'm ready for valentines day now. Anyone wanna be my sweetheart?:tongue:
I'll pass. I need my heart for now, but thanks.

We need to get that bike of your tricked out in candyapple red now too!
Sorry but don't mess with Mighty Whitey. I might tie my buddy Elmo to the handlebars, but I'm the good guy in this here horse opera and I always ride the white horse.

I like sitarro's! They are more full lips. Moist, too! And it matches the scarf to boot. Can't get better than that, lol.

Maybe dave can do a do over in the bloodier red color? Men might not "get" blue reds versus orange reds.

Dave....make it like blood. Just darken what you already did?

Use both, syrenn? Swap back and forth?

I love playing with stuff. So anytime anyone wants something "special" done to their avatar...I'd be pleased to give it a go. :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I love ya!
i think it would look better with a frost pink
;)

Maybe dave can do a do over in the bloodier red color? Men might not "get" blue reds versus orange reds.

Dave....make it like blood. Just darken what you already did?

Use both, syrenn? Swap back and forth?

I love playing with stuff. So anytime anyone wants something "special" done to their avatar...I'd be pleased to give it a go. :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I love ya!
i think it would look better with a frost pink
;)

Can you do frost pink?

Forum List

Back