Photo Of The Day

This is for you he is a hero, but to us he is a murderer who invaded a foreign country.
And if you fought in Vietnam, then in your hands the blood of innocent civilians. Bastard.

The only bastard here is you. I have proof! And no dumbballs, I didn't fight in Vietnam. I'm not even American. How's the turd polishing business going. Down the pan, I hear!

Anglo-Saxon you, what is worse. You (UK) harmed Russia for centuries.

Good.

So, whose sock are you Hugidwyn? Your English is not that of a Russian thicko and you've been here only two minutes and you already have rep turned off. Newbs don't do that until they've been negged to death. Methinks you know more about USMB than you're letting on, poser.

I am a KGB agent :lol:

You're a poser out to make trouble. It's what brainless fools with a penchant for turd polishing do. Normally brought on by penis envy and the inabilty to maintain an erection. I bet when you attempt sex it must be like thumbing a marshmallow into a kid's moneybox. Zjelob!

Ask about the penis of his American friends, they probably understand this better are greatly concerned by this

You're a poser out to make trouble. It's what brainless fools with a penchant for turd polishing do. Normally brought on by penis envy and the inabilty to maintain an erection. I bet when you attempt sex it must be like thumbing a marshmallow into a kid's moneybox. Zjelob!

Ask about the penis of his American friends, they probably understand this better are greatly concerned by this

There you go talking about American dicks again, you jealous bro?:D

i am a kgb agent :lol:

Вы бесполезный кусок дерьма

Его мать очень хорошо положить пенис в рот.

You've met his mom too?

a very heartwarming and sad photo.

How I wish this baby could have his father back.

Bad poltical mistakes have such very high prices

Its a sobering reminder that freedom is not free, but comes at a very high price.

I too wish that dad (American hero) could've seen that darling little baby. :(

That picture is beautiful yet haunting.

You've met his mom too?

Yes sir.:D

You've met his mom too?
Who hasn't?

I've been trying to find the spelling all day. Try this?
ruski husesos

And not to be very upset American soldiers killer - that's the gift we have prepared for you.
This is enough to soothe all pindos.

dsc2132.jpg

Does it work? Chances are it'll blow up when you try to launch it. Your conscript army isn't so hot with maintenance.

It works very well.
If it did not work then America would have long attacked Russia, and Americans are afraid.
Pulling a launcher along in a parade is no guarantee it works.

That thing hasn't seen scheduled preventive maintenance checks and services for decades. Hell, the batteries are probably dead.

:lol: I'm picturing a bunch of vodka-soused guys in fuzzy hats trying to jump-start an ICBM with a ZIL truck and blowing themselves up.

Back to the farm with you, kid. The "evil capitalist" rhetoric you learned from your grandfather impresses no one but the leftists here who share your hatred for America -- and they're just as irrelevant as you are.

Reagan writhing in hell.
We will eliminate America and in its place will be the strait named after Stalin.

0a10af0b2c244733aeb347fd24014f5a

You are alive simply because America decided not to kill you.

Remember that.

America can not kill us, if you could have done this long ago.
You fight only with the weak and defenseless countries.
You like a bully can only attack the weak man or a woman.
You Americans are weaklings and cowards.

Then you shouldn't have any trouble rolling us up, should you, Comrade?

Bring it.

That thing hasn't seen scheduled preventive maintenance checks and services for decades. Hell, the batteries are probably dead.

:lol: I'm picturing a bunch of vodka-soused guys in fuzzy hats trying to jump-start an ICBM with a ZIL truck and blowing themselves up.

Back to the farm with you, kid. The "evil capitalist" rhetoric you learned from your grandfather impresses no one but the leftists here who share your hatred for America -- and they're just as irrelevant as you are.

and all this can be yours for 4 easy payments of $49.95 including postage and handling, if you call within the next 5 minutes you'll receive another RS-24 (Yars) ICBM free of charge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7xSh4cdhVo]H[/ame]

You are alive simply because America decided not to kill you.

Remember that.

Bring it.

Yellowstone supervolcano is a bomb that can explode in the coming years.

The eruption will continue for several days, but people and animals will die in the main not from ash or lava, but due to suffocation and poisoning by hydrogen sulfide. During this time the air throughout the western United States will be poisoned so that people can hold no more than 5-7 minutes. A thick layer of ash will be covered practically the entire territory of the United States - from Montana, Idaho and Wyoming, which will erase from the face of the earth, to Iowa and the Gulf of Mexico. The ozone hole over the continent to grow to such proportions that the radiation levels close to Chernobyl.

If this happens, the North American continent will be lost.

This guy went to Afghanistan to fuck mother afghan, and was shot in the neck while on patrol in southern Afghanistan. The bullet severed his spinal cord.
He had the courage to put on a uniform and go in harm's way.

You have the courage to post on the internet.

Yeah, you're a real tough guy, Comrade.

He had the opportunity to protest the U.S. government, and not to kill on the opposite side of the earth, where America has no interest.

Does this stupid russky realise how comical he is! He talks about the unlikely event of a volcano erupting and polluting the US atmosphere, yet ignores the fact that his countrymen are incapable of running nuclear facilities without causing meltdowns and man-made pollution of the very worst kind. Hey, Ivan, stick to polishing turds. Excrement is your particular expertise.

Bring it.

Yellowstone supervolcano is a bomb that can explode in the coming years.

The eruption will continue for several days, but people and animals will die in the main not from ash or lava, but due to suffocation and poisoning by hydrogen sulfide. During this time the air throughout the western United States will be poisoned so that people can hold no more than 5-7 minutes. A thick layer of ash will be covered practically the entire territory of the United States - from Montana, Idaho and Wyoming, which will erase from the face of the earth, to Iowa and the Gulf of Mexico. The ozone hole over the continent to grow to such proportions that the radiation levels close to Chernobyl.

If this happens, the North American continent will be lost.
You mean greed and ignorance will be swept off the planet ?:(

Does this stupid russky realise how comical he is! He talks about the unlikely event of a volcano erupting and polluting the US atmosphere, yet ignores the fact that his countrymen are incapable of running nuclear facilities without causing meltdowns and man-made pollution of the very worst kind. Hey, Ivan, stick to polishing turds. Excrement is your particular expertise.

Stupid Englishman go clean the toilet to his American hosts.

Super-volcano in Yellowstone's National Park could soon erupt | Mail Online

Scientists are predicting that the world's largest super-volcano in one of America's most popular national parks could erupt in the near future.

Yellowstone National Park’s caldera has erupted three times in the last 2.1million years and researchers monitoring it say we could be in for another eruption.

They said that the super-volcano underneath the Wyoming park has been rising at a record rate since 2004 - its floor has gone up three inches per year for the last three years alone, the fastest rate since records began in 1923.

article-1350123-0CE40AFB000005DC-210_634x388.jpg

and all this can be yours for 4 easy payments of $49.95 including postage and handling, if you call within the next 5 minutes you'll receive another RS-24 (Yars) ICBM free of charge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7xSh4cdhVo]H[/ame]
How many did they launch before they got one that didn't blow up? :lol:

Forum List

Back