Did we give away more secrets?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The Barry Hussein administration is either totally ignorant or is engaging in treason (again) when we gave away the ultra secret technology involved in the unmanned drones. Didn't we have a contingency plan in case a drone was shot down? A drone landed in Iran and Barry said to leave it there because we didn't want to give the Iranian people the impression that we were acting in a hostile way. Anyone ever hear such hogwash? We should have had a remote controlled destruction device aboard (duh, didn't the geniuses in the Pentagon think of that one?) or we should have gone ahead and recovered it. Now we gave China a decades leap in technology just like when Clinton sold them ICBM secrets during the 90's.

Last edited:
Iran says it won't return drone to U.S...
:eusa_shifty:
General: Iran won't return U.S. drone it claims to have
Sun December 11, 2011 - General: "No one sends back the spying equipment and its information back"; Iran says it downed an American drone on December 4; The Pentagon says it lost contact with a drone and has not recovered it; U.S. officials say it was part of an Afghan mission
Iran will not return an unmanned American stealth plane that it says it has, one of Iran's top generals said, according to the semi-official Fars news agency on Sunday. "No nation welcomes other countries' spy drones in its territory, and no one sends back the spying equipment and its information back to the country of origin," said Gen. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of the Armed Forces. "It makes no difference where this drone originated and which group or country sent it to invade our air space," Salami said. "This was an act of invasion and belligerence."

American officials have not confirmed that the drone in a video released Thursday is a U.S. aircraft, but Pentagon spokesman George Little has said that an American drone is missing and had not been recovered as of Thursday. But two U.S. officials confirmed to CNN on Tuesday that the missing drone was part of a CIA reconnaissance mission that involved both the intelligence community and military personnel stationed in Afghanistan. Iran's official Iran Republic News Agency said the country's armed forces had downed the drone near Kashmar, some 225 kilometers (140 miles) from the border with Afghanistan on December 4. Salami said downing the plane was "very valuable for us" and "a victory for us and a defeat for our enemies," IRNA reported.

He also claimed Iran had downed other drones earlier but had not announced those instances it because they were not as important. Iranian TV aired images Thursday of what it says is the drone, an apparently intact RQ-170 drone propped on a pedestal and triumphantly displayed. There was disagreement among Pentagon officials about whether the drone in the video was real. Military and intelligence officials were analyzing the Iran television footage. One U.S. official said the United States can't be certain it's the real stealth drone, because U.S. personnel don't have access to it. But he added there's no reason to think it's a fake.

However, a second senior U.S. military official said that a big question is to how the drone could have remained virtually intact given the high altitude it is believed to have crashed from. The condition of the drone in the video suggests it was not shot down but suffered a system failure, aviation analyst Bill Sweetman said. There are no burn marks from a fire, no holes and no outward damage. Sweetman noticed a dent along the leading edge but doesn't know what that means. "It's fairly clear here from the pictures that the outer wings have been separated. The question is, did that happen in the accident or (did they take) them off to move the aircraft?" Sweetman asked. The CIA and the Pentagon would not comment on the video shown Thursday.

More General: Iran won't return U.S. drone it claims to have - CNN.com

Uncle Ferd says we gonna get dat ex-FBI agent dey been holdin' in exchange fer the drone technology.

See also:

CIA Leaves Base in Pakistan Used for Drone Strikes
December 11, 2011 — The Central Intelligence Agency has vacated an air base in western Pakistan that it had been using for drone strikes against militants in the country’s tribal areas, the Pakistani military said on Sunday.
Pakistan had ordered the C.I.A. to leave the Shamsi air base in protest over NATO airstrikes that killed at least 25 Pakistani soldiers near the border with Afghanistan on Nov. 26. Pakistan has also blocked all NATO logistical supplies from crossing the border into Afghanistan since the clash. Pentagon and Obama administration officials declined to comment publicly on the departure from the Shamsi air base. But a senior American counterterrorism official, speaking on condition of anonymity because the drone operations at Shamsi were classified, said that vacating the base would not end American counterterrorism operations in Pakistan. “The United States retains robust capabilities to fight Al Qaeda and its militant allies,” the official said. “Our operations will continue.”

Pakistani officials have repeatedly accused NATO forces of deliberately attacking the Pakistani soldiers at two military check posts; American officials have said the airstrikes were an unfortunate accident. In response to the attacks, Pakistan gave the C.I.A. 15 days to vacate the Shamsi base, which is about 200 miles southwest of the city of Quetta in Baluchistan Province. Inter Services Public Relations, the media wing of the Pakistani military, said the last flight carrying American personnel and equipment left the base on Sunday. “The base has been taken over by the army,” the agency’s statement said. While United States officials do not comment publicly on drone operations against militants who plan attacks on Afghanistan from havens in the Pakistani tribal areas, operations had been reduced at the Shamsi air base since May, when a Navy Seal commando raid killed Osama bin Laden near Islamabad. The United States also carries out drone strikes from bases in Afghanistan.

After the Bin Laden raid, Pakistan insisted that the C.I.A. shut down its operations at the Shamsi base, but it later relented, permitting scaled-down operations. The attacks on the Pakistani check points two weeks ago have stoked nationalist passions in the country, where anti-American sentiment was already been running high. Angry demonstrations erupted after the airstrikes, and in an additional sign of protest, the Pakistani government decided not to attend an international conference on the future of Afghanistan held last week in Bonn, Germany. Although American officials have expressed hope that their working relationship with the Pakistanis will not break down, Pakistani officials have insisted on rewriting the rules of bilateral cooperation.

Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani said Sunday in an interview with the BBC that Pakistan might continue to block NATO supply convoys from entering Afghanistan for several more weeks. “There is a credibility gap,” Mr. Gilani told the BBC. “We are working together, and still we don’t trust each other.” To build confidence, Mr. Gilani said, Pakistan is creating what he called “new rules of engagement with the United States.” “Then I think we should trust each other better,” he said.

Source

Last edited:
When two bit dictator faces down Barry Hussein who do you think is going to blink first? If he can't use NATO for camouflage Barry looks like what he is, a community activist waving 20 dollar bills on the street corner to buy votes for democrats.

I would worry more about Iran's nuclear program than the prospect that they would be able to replicate a drone within 10 years. In my eyes, Iran has every right to not return the drone to the US. You can't just fly into another state's territory with military equipment and expect it to be acceptable, especially if that equipment has managed to kill as many civillians as the Predator has. It's better 100 guilty people die than 1 innocent, not the other way around.

Now matter how many secrets Iran has now, it will pale in comparison to the secrets obama has yet to give them.

It's better 100 guilty people die than 1 innocent, not the other way around.
I think the harlot that owns you would take offence to that comment.

Valid contribution to this message board.

Allow me to clarify, I mean it in the sense that there should be no civilian casualties as a result of acquiring a guilty / wanted target, no matter how important the target may be.

We have the greatest Military and equipment ever seen on the face of the earth and the president seems more interested in promoting gay bars on post than military strategy. Instead of trembling and giggling like a school girl, Obama should order a freaking Stealth bomber to destroy the Drone before they can get a chance to take it apart or parade it in the next muslem brotherhood demonstration.

It's better 100 guilty people die than 1 innocent, not the other way around.
I think the harlot that owns you would take offence to that comment.

Valid contribution to this message board.

Allow me to clarify, I mean it in the sense that there should be no civilian casualties as a result of acquiring a guilty / wanted target, no matter how important the target may be.

It's called "collateral damage". It is an inescapable part of warfare. We are at war with the Taliban, and the Al Quaeda organization terrorists it nourished, fed, hid and supported. We did not start this war; they did. We are, however, going to finish this war, and we will just have to kill whoever and whatever gets in the way of that. I do not particularly care how many of them that is. If it supports them, harbors them, feeds them, or supplies them, it IS them, and therefore it is the enemy. We are going to wipe Islamic terrorism from the face of this planet, without exception, without pity, without mercy, without quarter, and without remorse.

Forum List

Back