That is how Dante sees it.

Where is the photo?

Oh, here it is:

Barack-Obama-Shooting-a-Gun--75685.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Oh the political theater of this administration. LOL WHAT A JOKE

imagesizer

I don't always shoot skeet...but when I do I strive diligently to make it appear as awkward as humanly possible.​

Obama, just like Bush...duly noted.

Except one was driving as the US economy went into the ditch, and the other has pulled us out of that ditch.

We now fight and argue over how to, if to, and how much others should sacrifice, in order to repair things. How stupid is that?

Obama got us out of the ditch :lol: that's a good one....

Say it again...this time with feeling....:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Obama, just like Bush...duly noted.

Except one was driving as the US economy went into the ditch, and the other has pulled us out of that ditch.

We now fight and argue over how to, if to, and how much others should sacrifice, in order to repair things. How stupid is that?

Obama got us out of the ditch :lol: that's a good one....

Say it again...this time with feeling....:lol:

clue: read the headlines from 2007/2008 .. and then don't bother getting back to us. The real world has better things to do than patronize your deluded fantasies

dante needs some release

I'd suggest booze and drugs, but it's clear those aren't working.

so that leaves us with sex. Sadly only tm ranks low enough as a person that I wouldn't feel really bad about taking one for the team.

Wait a minute. I've not even bothered looking till now.

No one ever shoots skeet dead on. Ever. They pull and you aim at the sky. What the hell is he doing?

My husband was checking out this picture earlier and not a problem with most when one is honest about about looking at truths. First thing he saw was that as we all know the President is a south paw. But man oh man, it takes some doing to trigger a piece like he's doing there being a leftie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back