Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun: Right Wing demands Obama shoot somebody in face

OK show one link that obama has mentioned shooting skeet? I'll even allow you to go back to when he was a state senator.
After all obama is an arrogant asshole and likes to talk about things he has done.
We know he golfs
He has mention that he bowls like hes preparing for the special Olympics.
He rides a Bicycle
One link all the way back too 1994 I think when obama became a senator.
The ball is in your court
I think you've got something there! You need to petition Issa to have a congressional investigation into this, it sounds like an impeachable offense. :asshole:

No excuses asshole stop producing that link :cuckoo:
Further proof that the Misinformation Voter is ASS backwards. :rofl::lmao:

I think you've got something there! You need to petition Issa to have a congressional investigation into this, it sounds like an impeachable offense. :asshole:

No dumb ass I wrote it correctly, because I know you aren't going to produce anything you'll side step post :cuckoo: or :asshole: and whine and bitch moan and grown and still won't produce anything, because you can't because you know obama lied.

No dumb ass I wrote it correctly, because I know you aren't going to produce anything you'll side step post :cuckoo: or :asshole: and whine and bitch moan and grown and still won't produce anything, because you can't because you know obama lied.
The funniest thing is, and you are too stupid to know it, you are dead serious! :rofl::lmao:

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

He had to hurry up and get some photo-ops after his stupid claim...only took a week to make some pictures. Obama is a puke.

The picture is six months old, Einstein.

Look at the foliage. Look like winter to you?
Look at what O'bama is wearing. Look like winter to you?

P080412PS-0464

President Barack Obama shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David, Md., Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

Who's the "puke" now, beeyatch?

Last edited:
He had to hurry up and get some photo-ops after his stupid claim...only took a week to make some pictures. Obama is a puke.

P080412PS-0464

President Barack Obama shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David, Md., Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

one photo of someone who claims to shoot skeet all the time?:cuckoo:

The funniest thing is, and you are too stupid to know it, you are dead serious! :rofl::lmao:

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

( ::stunned disbelief:: )

I read the thread about 700 times to see what link you were supposed to "stop" producing.
Forgot who we're dealing with. SMH...

March 01, 2012

I read the thread about 700 times to see what link you were supposed to "stop" producing.

OK show one link that obama has mentioned shooting skeet? I'll even allow you to go back to when he was a state senator.
After all obama is an arrogant asshole and likes to talk about things he has done.
We know he golfs
He rides a Bicycle

P080412PS-0464

You actually believe the phrase "all the time" literally means 24/7??

Let's show the audience at home exactly what we're talking about:

It took "a week" ... to make pictures that were already out there for six months. In what is obviously summer.

Duh.

Last edited:

P080412PS-0464

You actually believe the phrase "all the time" literally means 24/7??

Let's show the audience at home exactly what we're talking about:

It took "a week" ... to make pictures that were already out there for six months. In what is obviously summer.

Duh.
I shoot all the time, meaning I shoot a lot
Stop being stupid shit stain.

I suspect this is the only type of gun Obama has ever pulled the trigger on.
Obama-Water-Gun-300x224.png

March 01, 2012

We know he golfs
He rides a Bicycle

"Ball is in my court"??? :lmao: Really now? I didn't even pose the question. Are we a little unclear on the concept of "burden of proof" here?

How come I have to produce the link, while Edthecynic has to stop producing it?? Doesn't seem fair. You want it both ways? Again?

Anyway the original link is here. I got 159 million hits on a Google search. Do you want the other 158,999,999 too?

Or will Edthecynic "stop" me?
:rofl:

Last edited:
Will somebody please explain to me exactly what difference it is going to make in my life, as to whether or not President Obama shot a shotgun once, or shoots one every day of the year? I mean, I seem to be missing something, here...

Will somebody please explain to me exactly what difference it is going to make in my life, as to whether or not President Obama shot a shotgun once, or shoots one every day of the year? I mean, I seem to be missing something, here...

Nope it will make no difference just something silly to joke around about that some on both sides take way to serious.

We know he golfs
He rides a Bicycle

"Ball is in my court"??? :lmao: Really now? I didn't even pose the question. Are we a little unclear on the concept of "burden of proof" here?

How come I have to produce the link, while Edthecynic has to stop producing it?? Doesn't seem fair. You want it both ways? Again?

Anyway the original link is here. I got 159 million hits on a Google search. Do you want the other 158,999,999 too?

What link?
Still waiting on that link where obama has talked about shooting skeet

The funny thing is ....... you're not missing anything. That's it. The whole shebang.

See, a reporter asked him a question nobody asked before, and the answer used the expression "all the time". So unless he can demonstrate he's actually shooting 24 hours a day, including while in transit on Air Force One, then he's lying and should be impeached. For the crime of not shooting skeet 24/7.

It's the way they think in the Bubble Belt.

The fact that he has a lying problem. He volunteered this lie no one asked him.
Shows that he's a compulsive liar.
If he lied for no reason what else has he lied about?

We know he golfs
He rides a Bicycle

What link?

Oh my fucking god do you need someone to come over and guide your hand to the underlined words? And then push down on the button?

And we're going to do this 159 million times??

:bang3:

What link?

Oh my fucking god do you need someone to come over and guide your hand to the underlined words? And then push down on the button?

And we're going to do this 159 million times??

:bang3:

That's right where is the link with obama talking about shooting skeet before he told this lie.

Nope it will make no difference just something silly to joke around about that some on both sides take way to serious.

THANK YOU! I was beginning to wonder if I was somehow out of the loop on this serious issue....:eusa_angel:

Lots of cons swore that Junior piloted the plane that delivered him onto that carrier that waa a few hundred yards off the coast.

Link?

Lots of cons swore that Junior piloted the plane that delivered him onto that carrier that waa a few hundred yards off the coast.

No "con" ever claimed that, moron.
So you are saying that Bush was lying yet again when he said he flew the jet.
Thank you.

Commander in Chief lands on USS Lincoln - CNN
"Yes, I flew it. Yeah, of course, I liked it,"
George W Bush

I don't think so. The use of the word 'con' is awfully strange, I bet a bunch of 'Pros" claimed it too??
Thanks for the link though, very appreciated!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back