Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun: Right Wing demands Obama shoot somebody in face

Will somebody please explain to me exactly what difference it is going to make in my life, as to whether or not President Obama shot a shotgun once, or shoots one every day of the year? I mean, I seem to be missing something, here...

"The fact that he has a lying problem. He volunteered this lie no one asked him.
Shows that he's a compulsive liar.
If he lied for no reason what else has he lied about?"

What?! A polititian that lied? Say it isn't so!!!!!!! Is nothing sacred? Thank God that sort of thing didn't go on in the good old days, like the Nixon years, or the Clinton years!!!!!

Last edited:
Will somebody please explain to me exactly what difference it is going to make in my life, as to whether or not President Obama shot a shotgun once, or shoots one every day of the year? I mean, I seem to be missing something, here...

The fact that he has a lying problem. He volunteered this lie no one asked him.
If he lied for no reason what else has he lied about?

"Compulsive liar" defined:
"I don't believe the evidence right in front of me ... therefore he "lied".
I don't care what the birth certificate says ... he's from Kenya".
I don't care what NASA says... we never went to the mooon.
I don't care what Paul McCartney says ... he's dead".

He volunteered this lie no one asked him.
Except that the reporter's question to which this was a response is right there in the link I gave you. He simply answers a question that nobody ever asked before.

... which obviously means he "volunteered this lie no one asked him".

In the same link you continue to pretend isn't there, even though it's sitting in the quote in your own post.

"Compulsive liar" defined.

That is how Dante sees it.

the right wing is running with this all over talk radio...:eek:

there are so few actual listeners in audience size, to talk radio these days, it makes one wonder...who really cares what the imbeciles are saying to each other?

The fact that he has a lying problem. He volunteered this lie no one asked him.
If he lied for no reason what else has he lied about?

"Compulsive liar" defined:
"I don't believe the evidence right in front of me ... therefore he "lied".
I don't care what the birth certificate says ... he's from Kenya".
I don't care what NASA says... we never went to the mooon.
I don't care what Paul McCartney says ... he's dead".

He volunteered this lie no one asked him.
Except that the reporter's question to which this was a response is right there in the link I gave you. He simply answers a question that nobody ever asked before.

... which obviously means he "volunteered this lie no one asked him".

In the same link you continue to pretend isn't there, even though it's sitting in the quote in your own post.

"Compulsive liar" defined.

One pic is that all you have? One fucking picture? I really didn't think anyone would belive that lie, but I forgot bout the weak minded people that will believe anything they are told.

dukakistank66.jpg

there are so few actual listeners in audience size, to talk radio these days, it makes one wonder...who really cares what the imbeciles are saying to each other?

this is truly hilarious

this is truly hilarious

So you think its hilarious; who gives a fuck?

evidently you give a fuck bowie... :lol:

Not at all; I am merely astonished that you think you are such a hub of the universe that you keep posting all these lies, smears and bullshit.

You are nothing but a stinking pile of manure.

evidently you give a fuck bowie... :lol:

Not at all; I am merely astonished that you think you are such a hub of the universe that you keep posting all these lies, smears and bullshit.

You are nothing but a stinking pile of manure.

calm down little Jimmie, remember you're supposed to be a backwoods tough guy...:eek:

Forum List

Back