Photo of Leann Tweeden (Al Franken's accuser) grabbing a man's butt goes viral

A new photo is sparking a debate of whether sexual assault goes one way (male-female) or both:
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

Did he object to being grabbed?

Why does that matter? She didn’t know while she was doing it .

If he enjoyed it it's not harassment.

And if she didn't know if he'd enjoy it? Is this some sort of game of chance?

Where have you been? THat's what sexual harassment is. It depends on how it is RECEIVED.

Or at least, that was vile lefties like to say, when they are going after a conservatives.

As this thread is about a liberal, of course the rules are different.

It would be quite a show if the guitarist came out and suggested he felt violated and held it in for so many years.

Without question, abuse seems to be a one way street and it's not fair.
It's not fair to who?

To any men facing abuse. Physical, mental and career-wise. It happens, I assure you.

I assume this guy didn't care, any more than Janet Jackson had a costume malfunction, but the fact is that it does happen. Worse, there is nowhere to turn in most cases as men are just expected to welcome or enjoy it.
I as a man have had my but grabbed and not enjoyed it. The difference is I did not fear she could take what she wanted. I knew this six foot eight 320 pound gay dude that if he had grabbed my ass, I would have likely shot him on the spot just to make sure there was no confusion. So, lets admit there is a difference. I once had a six foot two, blonde haired blue eyed boss with $20,000 tits. She could have grabbed where ever she wanted, I likely would have just said more please. I guess it boils down to the eyes of the reciever.

A new photo is sparking a debate of whether sexual assault goes one way (male-female) or both:
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

Where have you been? THat's what sexual harassment is. It depends on how it is RECEIVED.

Or at least, that was vile lefties like to say, when they are going after a conservatives.

Your flip flop is the only rules change here.

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

I'd say it's a matter of odds.
Unless you're a homo I'd say 99.9% of men wouldnt have a problem getting their butt grabbed by a hot chick.

Your flip flop is the only rules change here.

I have not flipped flopped on anything, you liar.

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

I'd say it's a matter of odds.
Unless you're a homo I'd say 99.9% of men wouldnt have a problem getting their butt grabbed by a hot chick.
I'd say many liberal men are homos or their wife's are.

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

Ok, men are supposed to be offended by having their asses grabbed by women? Because women are offended by having their breast’s grabbed by men?

Is this a joke or is the OP an unattractive male that never had his ass grabbed?

It would be quite a show if the guitarist came out and suggested he felt violated and held it in for so many years.

It's not fair to who?

To any men facing abuse. Physical, mental and career-wise. It happens, I assure you.

I assume this guy didn't care, any more than Janet Jackson had a costume malfunction, but the fact is that it does happen. Worse, there is nowhere to turn in most cases as men are just expected to welcome or enjoy it.
I as a man have had my but grabbed and not enjoyed it. The difference is I did not fear she could take what she wanted. I knew this six foot eight 320 pound gay dude that if he had grabbed my ass, I would have likely shot him on the spot just to make sure there was no confusion. So, lets admit there is a difference. I once had a six foot two, blonde haired blue eyed boss with $20,000 tits. She could have grabbed where ever she wanted, I likely would have just said more please. I guess it boils down to the eyes of the reciever.

Of course it does. If there is a relationship or if it is welcomed, that's entirely different from unwelcome.

If Franken looked like George Clooney and had some class, he probably gets away with alot more. Thats the way the world works for all of us mere mortals. Being a power tripping fool and using comedy as an excuse to stick his tongue down another human beings throat is not acceptable and I suspect even Clooney wouldn't get away with that too often.

In either case, you still don't attack a woman. If he is good with the ladies, he would know the signs and it would naturally form into something more and/or he would know what he is invited to try or not. People can look, flirt or do whatever, but to engage in these tactics with a woman (or man) when not invited and there is no friendship between them? Not cool. She could have accepted it and shrugged her shoulders, or, she could have been rightly offended. That's the dice he rolls. He's not a rock star being hounded by his groupies.

I've been on a dance floor back in my younger years and had women touch me, it was consensual to some degree as we were all just partying though I never touched back out of respect for my "position" as a man if you will. As you suggest, I am not threatened physically, where she might be (though would have no reason to be). I've even had a kiss planted on my cheek and what have you. No big deal. Alcohol, dancing, partying. Not welcome per se, but I didn't mind.

I would not accept any strange woman sticking her tongue in my throat (other than maybe Raquel Welch). There is no humour there, and no mistaking his intention. There probably was a great deal of "me Tarzan, look at what me can do, me comedian!" Cowardly really. He abused his position and he knows it.

In fairness, kudos to him for apologizing. He's older and wiser now and reflecting back he knows he was wrong. He didn't murder anyone and he might have even misread the situation. I find it hard to believe, but I give him some benefit of the doubt. Ultimately, she accepted his apology, which is all that matters as she was impacted.

Big deal. Frankin did the honorable thing and apologized as soon as he was aware of the need to apologize. Whatever she might have done doesn't change that.

Really! Dumb Al did the Honorable thing? A picture surfaces of him molesting a sleeping woman, so he apologizes. How in your liberal whacked out mind is that honorable? He got caught and apologized, BFD. Trump apologized for his grabbing pussy comment. Why wasn’t that honorable?

Big deal. Frankin did the honorable thing and apologized as soon as he was aware of the need to apologize. Whatever she might have done doesn't change that.

Really! Dumb Al did the Honorable thing? A picture surfaces of him molesting a sleeping woman, so he apologizes. How in your liberal whacked out mind is that honorable? He got caught and apologized, BFD. Trump apologized for his grabbing pussy comment. Why wasn’t that honorable?

liberal apologies are accepted. Conservatives' apologizes are just seen as a sign of weakness and invite the jackals to attack more.

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

Flip floppery at its finest.

You wackos are so pathetic...theres really nothing to see here for the sane.
BREAKING NEWS:
Hot chicks can grab men wherever, whenever and men with balls who aren't disgusting faggots that prefer hairy, sweaty man ass never get offended.....TA-DA!
Think just once you dumbasses!

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:
Hot chicks can grab men wherever, whenever and men with balls who aren't disgusting faggots that prefer hairy, sweaty man ass never get offended.....TA-DA!

That's textbook sexism.

Eh Shocky, I typically agree with you, but comparing a woman slapping a guy’s ass on stage at a concert to a Senator taking pictures of himself grabbing a sleepy woman’s tits on a plane is silly. There may be a few, very few, cases where a man feels sexually harassed by a woman, but it is so rare. Woman in general are not capable of sexually harassing men.

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:

That's textbook sexism.

Yes it is....good call.
A double standard...alive and well....welcome to reality...TA-DA!

Just to put the RW'er reaction to this photo into perspective, imagine if the woman grabassing in the pic had accusing a REPUBLICAN of sexually harassing her.

TUT,TUT,TUT! Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. There is a picture, the many likely did NOT ask her to play with his ass. No, she must have her turn being keel hauled and whipped like everyone else. I mean, aint that what libtards are all about ? equality for all?

Forum List

Back