Phone sex line

I have liked using phone sex lines the past 2 weeks, it's not just about talking to any old girl to me, I want to maintain a relationship, I tend to like to stick with a girl and have fun with her, get to know her, I am actually very confident, I am 18 years old and they like me. So usually I just stick to the same girls and get to know them, I want to defend myself before anyone says it and say I'm not a creep despite all this, I just like to talk to girls, just like how you'd go out and do it, I just like talking to them down the phone because it's another way to me.

I was talking to a girl last time who told me she was strugglnig with money as she told me, and I was talking about how it's hard when you don't get to go out to clubs because of how expensive they are, so we continued on with it and talked about how she gets shy when she goes out despite talking to men all the time, she says that because she doesn't have money that she never goes out on dates, she told me she feels bad about herself because of it and has anxienty problems which means she gets nervous and can't go outside and meet other men. She told me that I shouldn't think that she is confident just because she talks to men on the phone, and I said to her "listen I agree with you, I never thought that and you wouldn't have to explain it to me"

I didn't want to say to her, "hey you, you talk to men on a phone sex line, go out and meet some new men" do you see what I mean?? It's absurd to just say that to her despite all the other things that go on in her life, but other men don't see this and think she can just do it because she talks to men on the phone and it's these men that don't understand her. It's not really a suprise at this point we didn't do anything naughty, and I never did with this one in the first place. So I can understand how they feel. That is a great thing to have, to understand how they feel, I know that you can't win an argument with a woman, and the best thing to do is walk away, but I can avoid arguments by avoiding certain situations, by that I mean, there are things that are hard to explain, such as avoiding saying a sentence like "what you cooking?" NOT ONLY because of the fact that it could wind her up, but ALSO because I can see the future and avoid saying something which will trigger off an electrical spark in her brain. Materialism definitely is giving women a hard time though so hopefully that will change.

Why do you keep posting this weird stuff in the Politics Section?

There is General Discussion, which might suit you better....or perhaps The Rubber Room.

Here is a bit of advice you should consider. You won't find true love at a titty bar or a sex line, no matter how much you want to.
I know, it's just a confidence builder to me as I'm only 18. I don't know why everyone here things their smart by trying to insult me because it isn't worth doing so. Oh well, it's a shame.

It's your money, do what you want. Anything you learn from talking to her will not help you with real women.

I have liked using phone sex lines the past 2 weeks, it's not just about talking to any old girl to me, I want to maintain a relationship, I tend to like to stick with a girl and have fun with her, get to know her, I am actually very confident, I am 18 years old and they like me. So usually I just stick to the same girls and get to know them, I want to defend myself before anyone says it and say I'm not a creep despite all this, I just like to talk to girls, just like how you'd go out and do it, I just like talking to them down the phone because it's another way to me.

I was talking to a girl last time who told me she was strugglnig with money as she told me, and I was talking about how it's hard when you don't get to go out to clubs because of how expensive they are, so we continued on with it and talked about how she gets shy when she goes out despite talking to men all the time, she says that because she doesn't have money that she never goes out on dates, she told me she feels bad about herself because of it and has anxienty problems which means she gets nervous and can't go outside and meet other men. She told me that I shouldn't think that she is confident just because she talks to men on the phone, and I said to her "listen I agree with you, I never thought that and you wouldn't have to explain it to me"

I didn't want to say to her, "hey you, you talk to men on a phone sex line, go out and meet some new men" do you see what I mean?? It's absurd to just say that to her despite all the other things that go on in her life, but other men don't see this and think she can just do it because she talks to men on the phone and it's these men that don't understand her. It's not really a suprise at this point we didn't do anything naughty, and I never did with this one in the first place. So I can understand how they feel. That is a great thing to have, to understand how they feel, I know that you can't win an argument with a woman, and the best thing to do is walk away, but I can avoid arguments by avoiding certain situations, by that I mean, there are things that are hard to explain, such as avoiding saying a sentence like "what you cooking?" NOT ONLY because of the fact that it could wind her up, but ALSO because I can see the future and avoid saying something which will trigger off an electrical spark in her brain. Materialism definitely is giving women a hard time though so hopefully that will change.
I have a feeling you're about to get fucked by someone real soon...the wait won't be too long, I'm sure. It's just moments away...

If that's the case, he better grab some....

KY Jelly.jpg

Here is a bit of advice you should consider. You won't find true love at a titty bar or a sex line, no matter how much you want to.
I know, it's just a confidence builder to me as I'm only 18. I don't know why everyone here things their smart by trying to insult me because it isn't worth doing so. Oh well, it's a shame.
If you put all your business out on the street, expect to get played kid!

Join the Navy, see the world and get well and truly laid! What they say about going blind playing with yourself is true! I know a guy that's 71 now and has cataracts in both eyes!

Phone sex line women, probably in reality are more like this woman :eek-52:

most-obese-people-to-ever-exist-in-human-history8-1454505728.jpg

Eye bleach please

Eye bleach please

He should keep that picture, that'll cure him of a potential phone sex line addiction.

Dear heart, I plead you for money to save my kidney, which is held in a stew pot by mugu Lord Zambezi.

I know from your voice and tales you are the one to help me most dear heart. Western union is near to you and near to me, so it is most convenient I say. For only 5,000 USD I can buy this pot and kidney to be complete for the time we meet in a place of your choosing.

Tell no one and do not delay, the mugu will eat my kidney on a Kaiser roll at the next leaping of the frog moon....

If you put all your business out on the street, expect to get played kid!

Join the Navy, see the world and get well and truly laid! What they say about going blind playing with yourself is true! I know a guy that's 71 now and has cataracts in both eyes!

I'll bet he still has a hell of a grip though.

I know, it's just a confidence builder to me as I'm only 18. I don't know why everyone here things [sic] their smart by trying to insult me because it isn't worth doing so. Oh well, it's a shame.

You best get right with the idea of being a virgin for life boy, 'cause if you have already given up this badly at 18, you're gonna have to start thinking about love as no more than the irritated skin on your palms.

Dude why are you paying to talk to women about their problems? I'm sure you can find some women in real life to do that for free, and like the phone sex women, not sleep with you.

Mid 1990s. I was on a Volunteer Fire Department. One of the guys on the department got divorced, his wife worked at a service station in the town west of the Volunteer Fire Department ; and just northwest of the red light on the south end of town at the four way intersection.

I asked my cousin why the Department Member got the divorce ; and he said that she ( his wife )was gay. She ended up living on the south west corner of town in some apartments.

Same woman and guy whom had been "watching m" ( I believe they had me under "Surveillance" ) for sometime.....and allegedly, the blonde gal whom worked at the gas station; was gay.

Then, there was the "leading me" to go on disability, and get free money from the Fire Department. I could get in a car wreck and get free money. Stay at home and get paid.

THEN there was the deal with someone bleeding off SCBA ( Air tanks ) bottles, and letting air out of them, at the Volunteer Fire Department I was on. Again, this all in the mid to late 1990s. When I started at my current job in the year 2001 - someone was letting air out of the air bottles ( SCBA Bottles ) on our blue fire engine......just like when I was on the Fire Department in the mid 1990s. Same event gets repeated......over and over.

People pull pranks ( bleeding air off of SCBA Bottles ) that can get a Fire Fighter injured or killed. And that is not the only "prank" that has been pulled that can lead to injury or death, there have been numerous more.

Stuff comes up missing at the Fire Department I was on in the 1990s, and stuff comes up missing at my work place....about late 2001 or mid 2002 ( years ).

Older woman on the Volunteer Fire Department flirting with me and making eyes with me - all "Touchy Feely". Then the same thing happens again ; when I go to work for a Metropolitan EMS agency - "Older women" make eyes at me. Older woman on Volunteer Fire Department , her husband was a former State Cop ; Woman at Metropolitan EMS whom is flirty, her husband is a Deputy Sheriff. Female on the Fire Department repeatedly asks me about my Metropolitan EMS job, and how I like it. The year 2007 - Month of September, one of my doctors as I will describe.....AGAIN was an older woman.

Year 2001 - a blonde female, similar in appearance to the female on the Fire Department that got divorced......the blonde female got out of the passenger side of the Jeep, while a female was driving. The Blonde female on the passenger side MADE IT A POINT to park in front of the Gate Three where I would see her, and she always made eye contact when she walked by the gate. Pete and repeat = Fire Department & Work at Gate Three.

Pete and repeat ; Copy once and copy twice.

Someone just cant get enough of "messing with me".

Shadow 355

Last edited:
Mid 1990s. I was on a Volunteer Fire Department. One of the guys on the department got divorced, his wife worked at a service station in the town west of the Volunteer Fire Department ; and just northwest of the red light on the south end of town at the four way intersection.

I asked my cousin why the Department Member got the divorce ; and he said that she ( his wife )was gay. She ended up living on the south west corner of town in some apartments.

Same woman and guy whom had been "watching m" ( I believe they had me under "Surveillance" ) for sometime.....and allegedly, the blonde gal whom worked at the gas station; was gay.

Then, there was the "leading me" to go on disability, and get free money from the Fire Department. I could get in a car wreck and get free money. Stay at home and get paid.

THEN there was the deal with someone bleeding off SCBA ( Air tanks ) bottles, and letting air out of them, at the Volunteer Fire Department I was on. Again, this all in the mid to late 1990s. When I started at my current job in the year 2001 - someone was letting air out of the air bottles ( SCBA Bottles ) on our blue fire engine......just like when I was on the Fire Department in the mid 1990s. Same event gets repeated......over and over.

People pull pranks ( bleeding air off of SCBA Bottles ) that can get a Fire Fighter injured or killed. And that is not the only "prank" that has been pulled that can lead to injury or death, there have been numerous more.

Stuff comes up missing at the Fire Department I was on in the 1990s, and stuff comes up missing at my work place....about late 2001 or mid 2002 ( years ).

Older woman on the Volunteer Fire Department flirting with me and making eyes with me - all "Touchy Feely". Then the same thing happens again ; when I go to work for a Metropolitan EMS agency - "Older women" make eyes at me. Older woman on Volunteer Fire Department , her husband was a former State Cop ; Woman at Metropolitan EMS whom is flirty, her husband is a Deputy Sheriff. Female on the Fire Department repeatedly asks me about my Metropolitan EMS job, and how I like it. The year 2007 - Month of September, one of my doctors as I will describe.....AGAIN was an older woman.

Year 2001 - a blonde female, similar in appearance to the female on the Fire Department that got divorced......the blonde female got out of the passenger side of the Jeep, while a female was driving. The Blonde female on the passenger side MADE IT A POINT to park in front of the Gate Three where I would see her, and she always made eye contact when she walked by the gate. Pete and repeat = Fire Department & Work at Gate Three.

Shadow 355
I have heard of this happening, known as "gang stalking" I don't know why they do it, but something has to be amiss. It may even involve aliens for all we know.

Shadow 355
I have heard of this happening, known as "gang stalking" I don't know why they do it, but something has to be amiss. It may even involve aliens for all we know.

The year 1995, or 1996 - somewhere in there. I was followed by an sudden increase in unkempt men. Also women who were a hundred pounds overweight, wearing short shorts, and shirts that only covered partial of their "DD" cup breast that showed a large rose on the left breast. For about two years I had people whom appeared of "Questionable character and appearance" follow me.

About the summer of 2005, of an evening I went to a metropolis area, which is about 35 minutes north of where I live......in the county north of me. I went fishing and was fishing on a river next to a large flood wall. After getting set up, an man in a "junk automobile" pulled up behind me on a small rise, smoked a cigarette and watched me fish. If I recall right.....and as I only seen him in the seat of the car, he had a bandanna and sunglasses on. Looked to me like he 1970s hippy looking to score some LSD. He looked at me, watching him.......watching me. he knew I seen him. His cover was blown. I did have a good night, I caught a few fish.

The parking lot at the "mall" in the town just north of where I work. Me walking out of one of the businesses, and being watched by someone - or two people, in a vehicle in the parking lot. People sometimes tried to disguise themselves by having kids in the vehicle.....trying not to look like a surveillance person or team. This was really bad in the years 2001 to about 2005 or 2006. It happens now, but not as frequent and as bad in the earlier years when I started the job I have now.

Also......a sudden increase and steady event of "junk vehicles" following me. One day I am "all clear" , and the next day I am "covered up" by "junk vehicles". Vehicles that could do well to maybe pass state inspection, have loud exhausts and smoke coming from the tailpipe. They "reak" of burnt oil. One day all is well, next day...."junk vehicles" are following me or "Paralleling" me when I drive in towns. And people whom appear to be of "Questionable Character" are following me in dinner establishments.

About two summers ago, I went fishing in the state to my west with a co-worker. I was fishing at a set of numerous lakes. One of the nights we were fishing, just after dark, a male and female appeared on the upper side of our camp and began setting up a tent in the dark, using the headlights of their vehicle to set up the tent. My assessment = a Surveillance team.

Some people are not smart when it comes to surveillance.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

The year 1995, or 1996 - somewhere in there. I was followed by an sudden increase in unkempt men. Also women who were a hundred pounds overweight, wearing short shorts, and shirts that only covered partial of their "DD" cup breast that showed a large rose on the left breast. For about two years I had people whom appeared of "Questionable character and appearance" follow me.

About the summer of 2005, of an evening I went to a metropolis area, which is about 35 minutes north of where I live......in the county north of me. I went fishing and was fishing on a river next to a large flood wall. After getting set up, an man in a "junk automobile" pulled up behind me on a small rise, smoked a cigarette and watched me fish. If I recall right.....and as I only seen him in the seat of the car, he had a bandanna and sunglasses on. Looked to me like he 1970s hippy looking to score some LSD. He looked at me, watching him.......watching me. he knew I seen him. His cover was blown. I did have a good night, I caught a few fish.

The parking lot at the "mall" in the town just north of where I work. Me walking out of one of the businesses, and being watched by someone - or two people, in a vehicle in the parking lot. People sometimes tried to disguise themselves by having kids in the vehicle.....trying not to look like a surveillance person or team. This was really bad in the years 2001 to about 2005 or 2006. It happens now, but not as frequent and as bad in the earlier years when I started the job I have now.

Also......a sudden increase and steady event of "junk vehicles" following me. One day I am "all clear" , and the next day I am "covered up" by "junk vehicles". Vehicles that could do well to maybe pass state inspection, have loud exhausts and smoke coming from the tailpipe. They "reak" of burnt oil. One day all is well, next day...."junk vehicles" are following me or "Paralleling" me when I drive in towns. And people whom appear to be of "Questionable Character" are following me in dinner establishments.

About two summers ago, I went fishing in the state to my west with a co-worker. I was fishing at a set of numerous lakes. One of the nights we were fishing, just after dark, a male and female appeared on the upper side of our camp and began setting up a tent in the dark, using the headlights of their vehicle to set up the tent. My assessment = a Surveillance team.

Shadow 355
Have you ever saw anything strange or mysterious in your life? I can't guarantee this will work or not, I've heard this happens and I've seen weird things in my life, try going to a spiritist church, I know this sounds not true but if you are telling the truth chances are you won't might be hesitant to think of the fact that there are other planets with evil people, not on the same path as us. Good look to you.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

You need to start making your tinfoil hats double layered so they can't track the chip in your head so easily.

Forum List

Back