Philly man attacked by racially motivated mob

Racially-Charged Mob Attacks Philly Man | Video | TheBlaze.com

Looks like he got attacked because he helped a couple teens get away from this mob. Crazy

What you have here is just another example amongst thousands of unreported ones that underlines the irrefutable fact that black racism (violent or otherwise) overshadows white racism by a factor of probably a thousand to one.

"probably a thousand to one" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You have a link for that? I think you just proved that in your case, unintelligent thought overshadows intelligent thought by a thousand to one.

Racially-Charged Mob Attacks Philly Man | Video | TheBlaze.com

Looks like he got attacked because he helped a couple teens get away from this mob. Crazy

What you have here is just another example amongst thousands of unreported ones that underlines the irrefutable fact that black racism (violent or otherwise) overshadows white racism by a factor of probably a thousand to one.

"probably a thousand to one" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You have a link for that? I think you just proved that in your case, unintelligent thought overshadows intelligent thought by a thousand to one.
it is actually only about 80 to one ...:piss2::afro:

Fuck off you racist piece of shit. Shouldn't you be off beating your wife or beating off on stormfront?

What's wrong with this guy? He doesn't have a gun???? He let's people kick his door down and come in his house and hit him with a pipe??? They might have hurt his family. He didn't protect his family!

Wow, I'm just a small woman and anybody kicks my door down is going to get shot. Without hesitation. As soon as they get inside, of course, just to be on the safe side.

It's my right to defend myself. Surely this guy is going to go get a gun or two now, right?

And I'd really like to hear more about the black kid that had gotten attacked by white teens earlier. The event that started this whole thing.

Maybe it doesn't justify what happened, but it sure the fuck might explain it a little.

Yeah, I'd like to know more about that.

And I'd really like to hear more about the black kid that had gotten attacked by white teens earlier. The event that started this whole thing.

Maybe it doesn't justify what happened, but it sure the fuck might explain it a little.

Don't expect to hear about it from the conservatives on this board. They're only concerned with black-on-white violence. It justifies their limited world view.

Don't expect to hear about it from the conservatives on this board. They're only concerned with black-on-white violence. It justifies their limited world view.

Right... because blacks and liberals have such an expansive worldview...

It's basically summed up in one sentence: whitey bad. kill whitey.

Actually, I think "the death of all Caucasians" is an actual plank in the Democrat platform, but don't quote me on that!

Fuck off you racist piece of shit. Shouldn't you be off beating your wife or beating off on stormfront?
SILENCE!!! DON"T GET UPPITY !!shouldn't you be out making more babies out of wedlock !!:doubt:

SILENCE!!! DON"T GET UPPITY !!shouldn't you be out making more babies out of wedlock !!:doubt:

First of all, ass-wipe, I'm not black. But thanks for stereotyping me anyway. It seems to be a habit of your side. Second, do you seriously believe that white people don't have babies out of wedlock? :lol::lol::lol:

Right... because blacks and liberals have such an expansive worldview...

It's basically summed up in one sentence: whitey bad. kill whitey.

Actually, I think "the death of all Caucasians" is an actual plank in the Democrat platform, but don't quote me on that!

Says the guy whose limited scope just lumped every Democrat and black into the same corner. Definitely more expansive than your safe little white world view. I think "the death of reasonable, intelligent thought" is an actual plank in the Republican platform. You racists are fun to laugh at, but damn, you're stupid. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

First of all, ass-wipe, I'm not black. But thanks for stereotyping me anyway. It seems to be a habit of your side. Second, do you seriously believe that white people don't have babies out of wedlock? :lol::lol::lol:
BULLSHIT !!! you're blacker than an ass hole at midnight !! and hell yes their are some whites born out of wedlock !! but the majority of blacks are born out of wedlock !!..... BASTARD !!!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Nice try Joe.....That shit don't work here.
The thread is about the racial attack on a family in their own home.
If you want to discuss another incident, start your own thread.
Otherwise keep your bigoted race baiting bitch comments to yourself.

BULLSHIT !!! you're blacker than an ass hole at midnight !! and hell yes their are some whites born out of wedlock !! but the majority of blacks are born out of wedlock !!..... BASTARD !!!:eusa_angel:
Latest survey find 70% of all black children less than 15 years old are born out of wedlock. And over 80% do not live with both parents

Latest survey find 70% of all black children less than 15 years old are born out of wedlock. And over 80% do not live with both parents
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Check this out:

THEY KNOCKED on the door.

But the girls who paid Gary Pointer's 14-year-old granddaughter a visit Tuesday night bothered with no more manners after that.

They pushed their way inside Pointer's South Philadelphia rowhouse, brandishing golf clubs, broomsticks and Tasers. They attacked, not caring that there were children underfoot. The melee moved to the street and raged, by one neighbor's account, for 15 minutes.

Then the guns came out.

A neighbor who identified herself only as S. Weeks, 17, watched the war on Bucknell Street near Wharton from her window.

"It was just like a big free-for-all," she said. "But they came to kill."

Yesterday, irate neighbors and police took little comfort in the fact that no one died in the adolescent ambush, which left four people - including a 2-year-old girl, a 10-year-old boy and their 59-year-old grandmother - hospitalized.

Melee: 'Stupid girl stuff' | Philadelphia Daily News | 09/29/2011

Packs of wild animals. And they want the schools to save these "children". :(

There's your problem. You think that being born out of wedlock and living with one parent makes you a lesser person. You're a moron.

Nice try Joe.....That shit don't work here.
The thread is about the racial attack on a family in their own home.
If you want to discuss another incident, start your own thread.
Otherwise keep your bigoted race baiting bitch comments to yourself.

Says the guy commenting on a race-baiting thread and making bigoted, race-baiting posts. I'll say whatever I want. Sit down and shut up, boy.

Forum List

Back