Ian Ziering Attacked by Mob

Former 90210 star attacked by a black mob. I'm guessing he must be a white supremacist. I hear it's a growing problem

well if he was a biden supporter i lmfao.......that i approve of....you voted for it for gods sakes....wish they would have beaten him to a cripple

if not a biden supporter.....,absolute tragedy

, shoot those thugs fucking dead no matter what

Last edited:
I changed the title after getting the facts. I ASSumed too much

The platinum blonde continued to draw a paycheck from subsequent spin-offs though slowly re-entered the aforementioned limbo until six-ish days ago when he decided to fight a gang of chubby fifteen-year-old Latinx girls on miniature motorbikes

Um, did he leave his daughter in the car when he ran across the street? I guess in doing so he would have been drawing away the hooligans.

He did the right thing by hitting and running.

However, it would have been nice if he were able to break the neck or severely injure at least one of those MFers.

Mobs need to experience death in order to get it through their thick skulls to stop.

Um, did he leave his daughter in the car when he ran across the street? I guess in doing so he would have been drawing away the hooligans.
He landed the first punch and then ran away like a coward leaving his young daughter in the car.

He did the right thing by hitting and running.

However, it would have been nice if he were able to break the neck or severely injure at least one of those MFers.

Mobs need to experience death in order to get it through their thick skulls to stop.
ok..... who are you?.......what did you do with marc?....

Forum List

Back