Philly man attacked by racially motivated mob

BULLSHIT !!! you're blacker than an ass hole at midnight !! and hell yes their are some whites born out of wedlock !! but the majority of blacks are born out of wedlock !!..... BASTARD !!!:eusa_angel:
Latest survey find 70% of all black children less than 15 years old are born out of wedlock. And over 80% do not live with both parents

There's your problem. You think that being born out of wedlock and living with one parent makes you a lesser person. You're a moron.

No, but it does make your parents lesser people. Sorry, but anyone who purposely has kids out of wedlock is thinking only of themselves not their children and this goes for all races.

Don't expect to hear about it from the conservatives on this board. They're only concerned with black-on-white violence. It justifies their limited world view.

Right... because blacks and liberals have such an expansive worldview...

It's basically summed up in one sentence: whitey bad. kill whitey.

Actually, I think "the death of all Caucasians" is an actual plank in the Democrat platform, but don't quote me on that!

Says the guy whose limited scope just lumped every Democrat and black into the same corner. Definitely more expansive than your safe little white world view. I think "the death of reasonable, intelligent thought" is an actual plank in the Republican platform. You racists are fun to laugh at, but damn, you're stupid. :lol::lol::lol:
Filtering through all your pontificating and we get to what blows up your skirt. You enjoy your self pity and victim status. That followed by the inevitable play of the race card.

Don't expect to hear about it from the conservatives on this board. They're only concerned with black-on-white violence. It justifies their limited world view.
Nice try Joe.....That shit don't work here.
The thread is about the racial attack on a family in their own home.
If you want to discuss another incident, start your own thread.
Otherwise keep your bigoted race baiting bitch comments to yourself.

Says the guy commenting on a race-baiting thread and making bigoted, race-baiting posts. I'll say whatever I want. Sit down and shut up, boy.

"boy"....who's race baiting?
Umm no you don't get to state whatever you want. You'll be called on every nonsense post you write. I have your number.
Every time you post bullshit, race bait or post racist comments, I will be there.
As always the person with no rebuttal and no facts simply accuses others of what he is doing. Look familiar? It should.

Now, go ahead and respond with something clever. You must. You cannot help yourself.

BULLSHIT !!! you're blacker than an ass hole at midnight !! and hell yes their are some whites born out of wedlock !! but the majority of blacks are born out of wedlock !!..... BASTARD !!!:eusa_angel:
Latest survey find 70% of all black children less than 15 years old are born out of wedlock. And over 80% do not live with both parents

There's your problem. You think that being born out of wedlock and living with one parent makes you a lesser person. You're a moron.
Lame assed excuse for poor behavior.
There about 87,000 studies on this issue that all conclude to the same thing. Single parent homes create problems for children.
I never stated not implied they are "lesser people"..YOU stated that.
Nearly every sensible person on the planet agrees single parent children especially those who grow up sans father figure are disadvantaged in many factors.
You have the problem. You see the negatives with children born out of wedlock, but you make excuses. Excuses for irresponsible behavior.
If pregnancy and child bearing is not in the plans then all people have to do is practice birth control.
Now, if that offends you....well then be offended. I really don't give a shit. One thing I do care about is finding ways to not have to fund the stupidity of other people who can't wear a fucking rubber. I don't car what people do in the privacy of their own home. Let them screw until they fall asleep. Just don't go whining to the government because they claim they cannot afford their 5 kids.
Now back to the subject of the thread.....Racially motivated home invasion. This should be charged as a hate crime.

Last edited:

Lame assed excuse for poor behavior.
There about 87,000 studies on this issue that all conclude to the same thing. Single parent homes create problems for children.
I never stated not implied they are "lesser people"..YOU stated that.
Nearly every sensible person on the planet agrees single parent children especially those who grow up sans father figure are disadvantaged in many factors.
You have the problem. You see the negatives with children born out of wedlock, but you make excuses. Excuses for irresponsible behavior.
If pregnancy and child bearing is not in the plans then all people have to do is practice birth control.
Now, if that offends you....well then be offended. I really don't give a shit. One thing I do care about is finding ways to not have to fund the stupidity of other people who can't wear a fucking rubber. I don't car what people do in the privacy of their own home. Let them screw until they fall asleep. Just don't go whining to the government because they claim they cannot afford their 5 kids.
Now back to the subject of the thread.....Racially motivated home invasion. This should be charged as a hate crime.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back