Philly filmmaker dies 'suddenly in his sleep' at age 45 on Thanksgiving; Frank Tartaglia had been in 'good health,' family says

There goes that SADS again but no mention of the V word!

"
"Frank Tartaglia, a filmmaker and beloved fixture in the south Philadelphia arts scene, died suddenly last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Here's how writer Mike Newall described Tartaglia's passing:

ITS ANYTHING BUT THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT!

Yes some doctors have, and yes there is. We also have teenagers dying of heart attacks.
Ok then now would be the time to share those reports.

Teenagers have died of heart attacks prior to COVID so that claim means nothing. If there has been a significant spike and that spike is related to the vaccine then we can look at that. Post what you got.

Every death from now will be linked to the vaccine, even if the person commits suicide or is run over by a truck while crossing the street. Stay tuned for more on the unhinged MAGA news network.

And why not, it's exactly what they did with Covid to fraudulently raise the death tolls associated with it.

Dumb cult fucks trust tue same government that used black men for medical experiments for decades.

The government finally admitted to it and paid out $10 million per person to the survivors.

TRUST THE GOVERNMENT! YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKING SHEEP.

Of course you don’t… because you don’t have proof to back up the things you claim.
You know what you pain in the ass idiot? Real evidence that could prove what I say is never allowed to make it to our corrupt courts. This legal system of ours has been rendered useless by lying bastards. Lying about what are Constitution says and the proper procedures that are not followed at all. You people are evil bullies. That is all you are. So what else you got scum bucket?

You know what you pain in the ass idiot? Real evidence that could prove what I say is never allowed to make it to our corrupt courts. This legal system of ours has been rendered useless by lying bastards. Lying about what are Constitution says and the proper procedures that are not followed at all. You people are evil bullies. That is all you are. So what else you got scum bucket?

It's interesting that they do not have enough intelligence or imagination to realize that they are fucking themselves. This is what narcissistic, ignorant, leftist parenting has done to at least three generations. No imagination. Certainly no empathy or morals.

I'm so glad I was raised better.

My oldest son just called me. One of his good friends just died of a heart attack at the age of 30. Vaxxed and boosted and only slightly overweight. He was a good kid. Now he is a dead kid. Paramedics were called immediately and could not save him.

No one will ever convince me those vaccinations were not designed to kill people. Evil is real and people are stupid.

That is a lazy bullshit cop out reply with no basis of facts. Legit cases are brought to court with legit evidence. Your cases didn’t make it in court because they were hyped up BS and the lawyers that were out making those false claims are now suffering consequences. These are calls made by judges appointed by Trump so your corrupt lib excuse doesn’t fly

Grow up and get some substance to back up the shit you spew

That is a lazy bullshit cop out reply with no basis of facts. Legit cases are brought to court with legit evidence. Your cases didn’t make it in court because they were hyped up BS and the lawyers that were out making those false claims are now suffering consequences. These are calls made by judges appointed by Trump so your corrupt lib excuse doesn’t fly

Grow up and get some substance to back up the shit you spew
You need to grow up. The system is failing the people because our elected officials and courts are failing the people. There is no truthful way to get around that. Not that the truth matters one bit to you assholes.

You need to grow up. The system is failing the people because our elected officials and courts are failing the people. There is no truthful way to get around that. Not that the truth matters one bit to you assholes.
You’re just making empty claims. If you want to show they they are real you need to back them up which you fail at time and time again.

What proof do you have that all of trumps judges that dismissed bogus election fraud cases are corrupt? Are his SCOTUS picks corrupt too?

You’re just making empty claims. If you want to show they they are real you need to back them up which you fail at time and time again.

What proof do you have that all of trumps judges that dismissed bogus election fraud cases are corrupt? Are his SCOTUS picks corrupt too?
No, the government is making empty claims while not allowing any facts to come forward by legal malfesesnce and unconstitutional acts that defy the rule of law.

Yes the SC is just as corrupt by violating their oath of office. If you claim to support the rule of law you would know this. You have no fucking idea of what our Constitution really says.

Forum List

Back