Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Ben

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nethier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not me, a 49er vs Steeler Super Bowl would be boring.

Not unless they change the rules so Kaepernick can start throwing the ball to himself. :lol:

2/3 of the passes CK threw in 2012/playoffs were to Crabtree. You think Boldin gonna pick up the slack? SF will be lucky to get out of the NFC West with one win.

You mad bro? :(

About what? I'm not a 9er fan but I also know the 9ers aren't as bad off as you are saying. Boldin has proven himself many times and the 9ers won't miss Crabtree by week two.

Boldin has never been the number one reciever. He has benefited from double coverage on number ones thruout his career. He is totally unproven as the go to guy that can seperate under double coverage. I know that when the 9ers play Seattle he will have a difficult time with out two pro bowl dbs.

SF lost and tied the Rams last year WITH crabtree. They had a difficult time with AZ and Got bitchslapped in Seattle WITH Crabtree. 42-13 with thier only TD coming in the last 2 min against our 3rd string D.

Losing Eric is huge! All the good WRs got snatched in FA and they hve some iffy talent from the draft.

But this thread is about Egghead and Ben. The Seahawks want a rematch with the Steelers after the robbery in our last SB meeting when a home town (Pittsburg) ref made some bogus calls and gave the game to his homeys.

If I wanna win games; Manning

If I want the Ring; Ben

you have to win games to get the ring.

You are about as good at this as discussing politics. :eusa_eh:

actually he is an excellent debater in politics and should stick to that forum cause he is terrible when it comes to sports.at least in football.funny how he developed alzheimers in the fact he cant recall Big Ben has been to the superbowl three times where Peyton only once.:lmao: He seems to be as close minded about Peyton Manning as he is in Belecheck that Belecheck is a lousy coach.a complete zero and loser at Cleveland before coming to NE.

That if not for Brady saving his ass from going to the toilet as a lousy coach and resurrecting his carrer,Belechechk would be the complete zero now that he was back then when he was at Cleveland.:lmao:

Naw he's great in politic debates,he just needs to stay there and stay away from the topic of football.He isnt objective in the subject of football like he is at politics.

I would take Peyton Manning. Ben may have won more Super Bowls but Dan Marino was 10 times the QB Terry Bradshaw was...

Like Manning,during the regular season he was,but in the big games,he stunk up the joint.I predicted way back then when I saw the niners/dolphins superbowl Marino would never make it back there again.

I'm not a genius for being a prophet or anything for making that statement.I just noticed that in that game,Marino got happy feet and would get rid of the ball way too soon when he had pressure on him and not take the big hit to complete the important passes in clutch situations like Brady,Eli,or Big Ben does or Montana or Elway would so yeah,during the regular season Marino was 10 times the QB Bradshaw was,but not in the big games when it mattered.

The closest Marino got back to the superbowl after the niners loss was against the Bills at home in an AFC championship game.Just like in the superbowl,he stunk up the joint again.:lol::poop:

Not unless they change the rules so Kaepernick can start throwing the ball to himself. :lol:

2/3 of the passes CK threw in 2012/playoffs were to Crabtree. You think Boldin gonna pick up the slack? SF will be lucky to get out of the NFC West with one win.

About what? I'm not a 9er fan but I also know the 9ers aren't as bad off as you are saying. Boldin has proven himself many times and the 9ers won't miss Crabtree by week two.

Boldin has never been the number one reciever. He has benefited from double coverage on number ones thruout his career. He is totally unproven as the go to guy that can seperate under double coverage. I know that when the 9ers play Seattle he will have a difficult time with out two pro bowl dbs.

SF lost and tied the Rams last year WITH crabtree. They had a difficult time with AZ and Got bitchslapped in Seattle WITH Crabtree. 42-13 with thier only TD coming in the last 2 min against our 3rd string D.

Losing Eric is huge! All the good WRs got snatched in FA and they hve some iffy talent from the draft.

But this thread is about Egghead and Ben. The Seahawks want a rematch with the Steelers after the robbery in our last SB meeting when a home town (Pittsburg) ref made some bogus calls and gave the game to his homeys.

Yeah as much as I wanted the steelers to win that game I got admit,they had a home town ref in their pockets in that game and was given that game to them by the refs.they didnt earn it.

Yeah as much as I wanted the steelers to win that game I got admit,they had a home town ref in their pockets in that game and was given that game to them by the refs.they didnt earn it.

That Hasselbeck team was better than the Steelers that day but just. This team would crush those Seahawks. Unless something horrible and unforseen happens there will be no denying the 2013 Sehawks.

That Hasselbeck team was better than the Steelers that day but just. This team would crush those Seahawks. Unless something horrible and unforseen happens there will be no denying the 2013 Sehawks.

the fact that even sports nation who isnt a mouthpiece for the seahawks at all,has said THEY think they will be the team to be reckoned with this year,speaks volumns.

I would take Peyton Manning. Ben may have won more Super Bowls but Dan Marino was 10 times the QB Terry Bradshaw was...

Footballs a team sport. Switch quarterbacks to the opposite teams and I think you would have a better feeling for Marino. Throw Dan Fouts, Archie Manning and a dozen other QB's and their places in history would change as well.

Still cry about a "robbed" Super Bowl, so Seattle typical.

I'm not the only one that thinks the 9ers will be fine, most football experts think there is enough talent in SF to overcome the injury. Of course they aren't as educated as Seahawk fans.

the fact that even sports nation who isnt a mouthpiece for the seahawks at all,has said THEY think they will be the team to be reckoned with this year,speaks volumns.

I think they are one of the best teams out there this year.

Still cry about a "robbed" Super Bowl, so Seattle typical.

I'm not the only one that thinks the 9ers will be fine, most football experts think there is enough talent in SF to overcome the injury. Of course they aren't as educated as Seahawk fans.

well they pretty much did so i can understand his seething remaning anger he still has.Like I said,Im an AFC guy so i always root for the AFC to win the superbowl unless its that overrated hack of a coach Belecheck in the patriots in it since he had his ass saved from going down the toilet as a lousy coach in history thanks to Tom Brady whom he didnt even think was good enough to be a starter and didnt start him till he was FORCED to because of Bledsoes injury.

He didnt even see his greatness letting the GM wait till the 6th round to draft him not thinking he would be much of a player obviously.:lmao: Belecheck apologists that say he is one of the greatest coachs ever constantly ignore the fact he was a complete zero and complete loser at Cleveland before Brady saved his ass in NE whom again he didnt even want for a starter till he was forced to use him.:cuckoo:

well enough of that rant,thats a sore topic for me same as seattle losing to pittsburgh is for him. Back to that topic,me being a huge steelers fan that i am,I of course was rooting for the steelers to win the superbowl but they pretty much stold that game.It left a sour taste in my mouth the way they won it pretty much having the refs give them the game.They really didnt earn it.I know many steelers fans that felt the same way,that it left them with a sour taste in their mouths the way they were given that game.

As a Raider fan, I have been on both the good and bad calls, however, it is what it is.

All I know is I'd rather be in those games then not.

So, Seattle needs to buck up and take it like a winning team, if you get in enough big games you'll find calls go for and against. Look at their game with the Packers last year. They are lucky to be in a high profile game.

So, the bitching and moaning over a game four years ago is silly.

As a Raider fan, I have been on both the good and bad calls, however, it is what it is.

So, Seattle needs to buck up and take it like a winning team, if you get in enough big games you'll find calls go for and against. Look at their game with the Packers last year. They are lucky to be in a high profile game.

Can I hear a Tuck Rule?

Can I hear a Tuck Rule?

And I don't agree with the rule, however the Raiders, should have been able to overcome the call. It's called a "game." I would rather my team be playing in that type of game than not.

Raiders have been in many big games, I'd rather be there than not.

Holy roller, immaculate reception, the OT win over the Colts, 5 Super Bowl games.

Better to be 2-3 in Super Bowls than no Super Bowls.

Can I hear a Tuck Rule?

And I don't agree with the rule, however the Raiders, should have been able to overcome the call. It's called a "game." I would rather my team be playing in that type of game than not.

Raiders have been in many big games, I'd rather be there than not.

Holy roller, immaculate reception, the OT win over the Colts, 5 Super Bowl games.

Better to be 2-3 in Super Bowls than no Super Bowls.

It was an extremely difficult situation to overcome.Not getting that turnover liek they should have,was the worst call in NFL history.talk about home town refs.No way in hell would they have ever have made that horrible call if it had been in Oakland.That call deflated them big time and it was hard for them to play with the same intensity after that as many of them said. that game for sure was stolen from them.

Thank god they were able to play them again next year and win in that rematch proving they were the better team that year and should have been the team to be there in the superbowl that year instead of the pats.winning that regular season game against the team that stold the superbowl from them the previous year,took away a lot of the sting and hurt felt from losing that game.

Im not a Raiders fan,just a Rich Gannon fan so the only thing that hurt worse than that loss was the superowl loss which i could not get over for many years afterwards.took years for me to be able to forget about that loss.

I understand the let down of not getting the fumble, however champions respond.

I also hope no real Steeler fan would like the Raiders.

Still whining about Tate's winning TD? The call was correct.

Still whining about Tate's winning TD? The call was correct.

I'm not whining, I didn't care who won. I'm just pointing out the fact that when calls go your way, you are fine, when calls go against you, you bitch.

I myself would rather be in a high profile game and have a call go against me, then not be in a high profile game at all. That was my point, I don't give a damn about a Packer Hawk game, I didn't even watch it.

Forum List

Back